找回密码
 -注册-
楼主: 小龙

HEF188耳放,停产

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-24 23:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海市
Good evening folks,

I just was pointed to this thread by Jan Meier. Thank you dear fellow for this. I already have been informed about this illegal copy many weeks ago and was first thrilled by the pictures which - at first glance - look like the real thing. Then I decided not to waste my own money on a useless issue after having contaced the German Chamber of Commerce in China.

No, it is not a real problem to copy a board layout and try to make the unit look like the original. But when you look closer you that see several things have been replaced by chaeper parts and most of you would use the word crap here.

So there is indeed a reason why some things are exactly like they are in the original unit. Not even my Chinese distributor was worried about these copies when I informed him. He stated that those audiophile listeners who are aiming for the real thing will go for them and not take a rotten pear for an apple.

So have a nice rest of the evening. Show some regret for those who have been deceived so badly and then go out and buy originals no matter from which company. There are enough good products out there from real audio enthusiasts based in many countries. This and nothing else will keep you inside this beautiful hobby of listening to music :-)

Kind regards from Germany

Norbert
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-26 19:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省广州市
[s:5] LS的谁能准确翻译一下,英语不是很好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-27 10:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省东莞市
我也没看懂 [s:5]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-6 13:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自 安徽省芜湖市
不错~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-7 12:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海市
引用第887楼kyleggy于2010-04-24 23:42发表的 :
Good evening folks,

I just was pointed to this thread by Jan Meier. Thank you dear fellow for this. I already have been informed about this illegal copy many weeks ago and was first thrilled by the pictures which - at first glance - look like the real thing. Then I decided not to waste my own money on a useless issue after having contaced the German Chamber of Commerce in China.

No, it is not a real problem to copy a board layout and try to make the unit look like the original. But when you look closer you that see several things have been replaced by chaeper parts and most of you would use the word crap here.

Holy Sh!t. What heck is this German going to do?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:39