找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 4373|回复: 12

【更进一“步”】乐彼P6PRO twister6海外测评全文翻译之外观&操控篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 10:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 江苏省南京市
原文地址:
https://twister6.com/2021/01/11/luxury-precision-lp-p6-pro/2/

注:为尽可能保证作者原意,仅对语序做基本调整。译者水平有限,文中的错漏之处还请谅解!

1.jpg

Luxury & Precision L&P P6 Pro
One step higher up that laddeR!

PROS: discrete R-2R resistor array DAC, natural resolving tonality, optimized for sensitive and hard to drive earphones/headphones, high power BAL output, LDAC Bluetooth Rx, Balanced Line Out, solid build, addition of touch screen in Pro model.

CONS: price, no custom EQ.

The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion.

Manufacturer website: L&P.  Available for sale from Musicteck, or as part of the P6 to P6 Pro exchange program.

The original P6 review could be found here.

乐彼P6 Pro
更进一“步”

优点:分立的R-2R电阻阵列DAC,自然、高细节的音色,针对高灵敏度、高电流驱动要求的耳机/头戴进行优化,高功率平衡输出,支持LDAC的带协议栈蓝牙,平衡LO,坚实的做工,在Pro型号中增加了触摸屏。

缺点:价格,没有自定义EQ。

P6PRO是免费送测的,作为交换,我会提供真实意见。

厂商网址:L&P。可以直接从Musicteck买到,或者参与P6换购计划。

早先的P6评测也可以在这找到。

Intro.

Shortly after the release of P6, Luxury & Precision announced Pro version of their flagship discrete resistor R-2R DAC portable audio player.  While “Pro” releases of many DAPs in the last few years were rather common and typically meant v2 version of the player, P6 Pro turned out to be a little different.  This update has noticeable improvements in both the performance and the usability, but many were surprised how soon it was announced, literally on the heels of the original releases.  And then, to an even bigger surprise, there was announcement about offering P6 Pro upgrade as an exchange option for P6 users.

I don’t want to speculate, but it did cross my mind that maybe L&P had the idea for both versions of this DAP from the get-go, considering that Pro upgrade takes the existing P6 and seamlessly replaces some of the internal components, including the new touch screen drop-in replacement.  Maybe Pro version was planned for a later date, but I have a feeling they received many requests for a touch screen navigation like the one in their other flagship LP6 DAP.  Whatever was the reason, I can’t speak for manufacturer.  But I’m glad they didn’t wait too long and pleased the exchange option is offered now.

Imagine buying a new DAP, finding out shortly a new version is about to be released, and then end up selling it at a loss to buy Pro version?  It actually happened last year with another manufacturer and their Pro release.  Here, it was a thoughtful gesture to offer upgrade to existing P6 customers and to charge a fee which brings the total to be less than retail price of a new Pro model.  But the big question now, should you upgrade P6 if you got one, or if you don’t have it yet, which model to buy?  And, what exactly does this upgrade brings to the table?

Due to a big overlap with my original P6 review, it makes no sense to recycle everything all over again, thus I will only focus on the Pro changes.  Now, let’s proceed to find out more!

简介

在P6发布后不久,Luxury & Precision就发布了他们的旗舰级分立电阻R-2R DAC便携音频播放器的Pro版本。 在过去的几年中,许多DAP的 "Pro "版本相当普遍,通常意味着v2版本的播放器,而P6 Pro则有些不同。 这次更新,在性能和易用性方面都有明显的改进,但很多人都惊讶于它宣布的时间之快,简直就是紧跟着P6发布。 然后,更让人惊讶的是,厂家宣布提供P6 Pro换购政策作为P6用户的升级选项。

我不想猜测,但我确实想过,也许L&P从一开始就有这两个版本DAP的想法,因为我看到Pro升级版可以和现有P6外壳以及其中的内部组件实现无缝更换,包括新的触摸屏替换。 也许Pro版本是计划在以后的日子里推出的,但我感觉他们收到了很多用户反馈,希望操控能像他们另一款旗舰LP6那样使用触屏。 不管是什么原因,我不能代表厂商发言。 但我很高兴他们没有花太长时间,并且很高兴现在提供的换购升级选项。

想象一下,买了一台新的DAP,不久后发现新版本即将发布,然后最终亏本卖掉买Pro版? 其实去年另一家厂商和他们的Pro版本就发生过这种情况。 在这里,向现有的P6用户提供升级服务,并收取一定的费用,使总价低于新版Pro机型的零售价,这是一个贴心的举动。 但现在最大的问题是,如果你有了P6,是该升级P6,还是还没有,该买哪个型号? 而且,这次升级到底给我们带来了什么?

由于这次P6 PRO和我原来的P6评测有很大的重合,所以没有必要把所有的东西再来重温一遍,因此,我只重点介绍Pro的变化。 现在,让我们来了解更多吧!

2.jpg

Unboxing and Accessories.

The unboxing experience of P6 Pro should be identical to P6, so please refer to my original review.

But one main accessory is different.  If you are buying new P6 Pro unit, it comes with a new green leather case.  If you are upgrading through exchange program, you will end up keeping the original yellow leather case.  Maybe you will be able to buy green leather case separately; probably a good question for your retailer.

Original yellow case has a top opening where P6 slides in, along with cutouts for buttons on the left and right sides and ports at the bottom while the top is fully open with exposed corners.  The new case has the same cutouts for the buttons on the left/right sides and the bottom, but the P6 Pro slides in from the left side where you have a secure flap that folds inside the case.  As a result, the top of the case, including both corners, is covered with an exception of cutout for headphone ports and a power button.

开箱及配件

P6 Pro的开箱体验应该和P6完全一致,请参考我原先P6的评测。

但有一个主要配件是不同的。 如果你购买的是P6 Pro新机,会附赠一个新的绿色皮套。 如果你是通过换机计划升级,你最终会拥有原来的黄色皮套。 也许你会纠结是否要另配那个绿色的皮套,对零售商而言这很可能是个好问题。

原来的黄色皮套有一个顶部开口,P6可以滑入,左右两边有按钮的切口,底部有接口,而顶部是全开的,有角。 包装盒里放着新的保护套,同样的,有按钮设计分布在左/右两侧,同样保留底部的切口,但P6 Pro从左侧滑入时,会有一个安全的翻盖设计。 这样设计后,除了耳机接口和电源键的切口外,手机壳的顶部包括两个边角都被包覆了。

3.jpg

You can also consider that the new case design would protect P6/P6 Pro from sliding out when you pull on the cable from the top, though the original case does grip the DAP like a glove, very secure.  The main advantage here is that both top corners of the DAP will be protected.  Also, I noticed the green leather is a little softer to the touch in comparison to yellow case.

你也会看到,全新的外壳设计会提供P6/P6 Pro足够保护,当你从顶部拉动一根线时,就会滑出,不过原来的外壳握持感确实像手套一样,抓在手里非常踏实。 而这个皮套主要的好处是DAP的两个顶角都会得到保护。 另外,我注意到这次的绿色皮料相对于原来的黄色荔枝纹皮料来说,手感更柔软一些。

4.jpg

Design and Under the Hood Changes.

The chassis design and overall dimensions of P6 Pro are identical to the original P6.  You still have a device with 67.7 mm (W) x 124mm (H) x 20mm (D), but the finish now is all black instead of original aluminum/greyish color.  The volume wheel is golden instead of original aluminum color, and the back panel is a wooden veneer instead of glass.  Due to a different back panel material, the weight of P6 Pro is reduced from 256g to 230g.  Coincidentally, L&P featured wooden back panel in their L3 Pro, L5 Pro, and L6 (there was no Pro version of that one) models.  So, perhaps it is a signature of Pro look.

设计和机身变化

P6 Pro的机身设计和整体尺寸与原来的P6完全一致。 体积仍然是67.7mm(宽)×124mm(高)×20mm(深),但P6 PRO表面处理是全黑色而不是原来的铝/灰色。 音量滚轮由原来的铝色变成了金色,背板也由玻璃变成了实木贴面壳。 由于背板材质的不同,P6 Pro的重量从256g减少到230g。 巧合的是,L&P在其L3 Pro、L5 Pro、L6(该机没有Pro版)等机型上都采用了木质背板。 所以,也许这就是Pro外观设计上的一个招牌。

5.jpg

Aside from chassis color, volume wheel color, and back panel, DAPs look identical.  Also, both feature the same top glass panel with 3.5” IPS display, but Pro gets a capacitive touch screen.  As already mentioned, the new touch screen is a drop-in replacement which doesn’t affect the dimension of the DAP, even the power consumption level remains the same.  Another thing according to L&P provided info, to minimize EMI interference which could be introduced when going from non-touch to capacitive touch screen, L&P redesigned the amplification circuit and volume control system.

Touch screen itself is very responsive and scrolling is relatively fast when going through a long list of songs or through a menu.  And regardless of touch screen, you can still enable other controls just like in P6, using volume wheel and media buttons for navigation.  I personally had them disabled because touch screen was just enough.  And in a playback screen you can use touch controls to play, pause, skip, and fast forward and back through a song by swiping.

Another performance improvement of P6 Pro was in doubling the dynamic range.  Based on the measurements, original P6 was equal to 8x PCM 1704k chips, while P6 Pro dynamic range is equivalent to 16x PCM 1704k chips in parallel.  Keep in mind, P6/P6 Pro does not use DAC chips, they use R-2R DAC design composed of hundreds of matching resistors.  To improve the dynamic range, L&P cherry picked best-matching high-grade 1/10,000 resistors from P6 series.

除了外壳颜色、音量滚轮颜色和背板,两台DAP的外观完全相同。 另外,两者正面同样采用玻璃面板,配备3.5英寸IPS显示屏,但Pro配备了一块电容式触摸屏。 前面已经说过,新的触控屏是直接替换掉的,不会影响DAP的尺寸,甚至功耗水平也没有变化。 另外,根据L&P提供的信息,为了减少从非触屏到电容屏可能带来的电磁干扰,L&P重新设计了放大电路和音量控制系统。

这块触屏本身反应非常灵敏,在浏览一长串歌曲或菜单时,滚动速度比较快。 而且不管是不是用触控,你仍然可以像P6一样用机械按键实现其他控制功能,用音量滚轮和媒体按钮进行导航。 我个人是禁用了它们,因为触屏就够了。 而在播放画面中,你可以使用触控来播放、暂停、跳过,以及通过滑动来快进快退一首歌。

P6 Pro的另一个性能提升在于动态性能翻倍。 根据实际测试,原版P6的动态相当于PCM 1704k芯片的8倍,而P6 Pro的动态相当于16颗PCM 1704k芯片并联。 请记住,P6/P6 Pro并没有使用DAC芯片,他们使用的是由数百个精密匹配的电阻组成的R-2R DAC。 为了提高动态范围,L&P从P6系列中挑选了精度最高的1/10000高档电阻。

6.jpg

Furthermore, they fine-tuned the design to improve signal-to-noise ratio, going from 123dB in P6 to a higher 125dB SNR in P6 Pro, quite impressive for a discrete R-2R DAP.  Lower noise floor is crucial when dealing with sensitive IEMs, and I personally found the original P6 to be hiss free even with most sensitive ones.  But higher SNR also means blacker background which is noticeable in P6 Pro when compared side-by-side with P6.

Also, there were Bluetooth improvements with better BT audio algorithm and more accurate FPGA clock.  As well as optimization of Lossless Matrix Volume Control System (LLMVS) to achieve lossless dynamics even at the lowest volume setting.

The rest remained the same, including support of Digital Out to connect to external DAC/amp (SPDIF output, 4-ring 3.5mm coax out), Line Out to connect to external AMP, USB DAC to connect to your computer for use of P6 Pro as an external audio card, and my personal favorite Bluetooth Wireless Rx mode to connect wireless to your phone for streaming audio using LDAC protocol which turns P6 Pro into a wireless hi-res R-2R DAC/amp.

此外,他们还对电路设计进行了微调,提高了信噪比,从P6的123dB提升到P6 Pro的125dB ,对于一个分立R-2R DAP来说,相当了不起。 在搭配高灵敏度IEM时,更低的底噪是至关重要的,我个人认为原版P6推哪怕最灵敏的IEM也没有嘶嘶声。 但更高的信噪比也意味着更黑的背景,这一点在P6 Pro与P6对比时很明显。

另外,在蓝牙方面也有改进,P6 Pro采用了更好的蓝牙音频算法和更精确的FPGA时钟。 以及优化了无损矩阵音量控制系统(LLMVS),即使在最低音量下也能实现无损动态。

声音的其余部分则保持不变,包括支持数字输出连接外置DAC/耳放(SPDIF接口标准的3.5mm同轴输出),Line Out连接外置AMP,USB DAC连接电脑作外置声卡使用,还有我个人最喜欢的带协议栈蓝牙模式,可以用LDAC协议无线连接手机进行流媒体播放,将P6 Pro变成一个无线高清R-2R 解码耳放一体机。

7.jpg

FPGA.

I didn’t talk much about FPGA functionality in P6 design since this info only became available to me now.  According to L&P, most of their audio players (L5, L3x, L6, L4, LP6x, and P6x) feature FPGA to optimize performance by running independent processes in parallel with master controller.  But it was never a big focus of discussion until LP6 where ultra large-scale Intel FPGA with more functionality was utilized in the design.

I don’t know the exact details of FPGA used in P6, L&P only mentioned it is from a domestic brand manufacturer.  Also, Luxury & Precision R&D team is the one who writes and optimizes all FPGA code.  I think some will find it interesting to read about the functional tasks implemented in that FPGA:

Linear compensation of discrete R-2R DAC.
Low-level logic processing of discrete R-2R DAC.
S/PDIF OUT function.
I2S protocol decoding and recoding.
The high-precision and low-phase noise external clock connected to the FPGA is used as the master clock and fed to the discrete R2R DAC, which is generally referred to as “FPGA MASTER”.
The high-precision and low-phase noise external clock connected to the FPGA is used as the main clock and fed to the Bluetooth module.
Use FPGA built-in DSP resources to do high-performance digital processing for specifically customized sound tuning and optimization of different earphones.
The last one is a very interesting feature with the first profile already released for JVC HA-FW10000 IEMs.  I don’t have these IEMs to test, but hoping they will release more in the future for other popular IEMs.

FPGA

关于P6设计中的FPGA功能,我没有多说,因为我现在才得到这个信息。 根据L&P的说法,他们的大部分音频播放器(L5、L3x、L6、L4、LP6x和P6x)都采用了FPGA,通过与主控制器并行运行独立进程来优化性能。 但在LP6之前,这一直不是讨论的重点,直到LP6在设计中利用了功能更多的超大规模Intel FPGA。

我不知道P6中使用的FPGA的具体细节,L&P只提到是来自国内品牌厂商。 另外,Luxury & Precision的研发团队是负责编写和优化所有FPGA代码的。 我想如果你发现该FPGA能实现以下功能,应该会觉得有点意思。

分立R-2R DAC的线性补偿。
分立R-2R DAC的底层逻辑处理。
S/PDIF OUT功能。
I2S协议的解码和重编码。
将连接到FPGA的高精度、低相位噪声的外部时钟作为主时钟,送入分立R2R DAC,一般称为 "FPGA MASTER"。
连接到FPGA的高精度、低相位噪声的外部时钟作为主时钟,送入蓝牙模块。
利用FPGA内置的DSP资源做高性能的数字处理,对不同耳机进行特别定制的声音调校和优化。
最后一个功能很有意思,乐彼已经发布了针对JVC HA-FW10000优化的第一个配置文件。 我没有这些IEM来测试,但希望他们未来能发布更多针对其他热门IEM的产品。

8.jpg

OS / GUI.

P6 Pro still running the same proprietary minimalist non-Android operating system found in P6 with nearly identical interface and functionality.  Thus, please refer for all the details to my original P6 review.

One difference I found was in Key Setting menu which offered similar to P6 menu control setting of using Knob, Media control, and Knob + Media control, and additional option to Disable these in favor of using only the touch screen navigation in P6 Pro.  And due to touch screen, now you will find Return to previous screen touch shortcut at the top of setting screens.

The other big difference was in the Playback window due to implementation of touch controls.  All the elements from P6 playback window are still there, including L/R power meter, display of bit depth and sampling rate of the song, thumbnail of album art if one is embedded, format of the track, and the timeline of the song.  In P6 Pro window, you get Return to the previous screen shortcut in the upper left corner and System setting shortcut in the upper right corner.  Plus, Play/Pause touch button and Skip next/previous buttons at the bottom of the screen.  And my personal favorite – being able to fast forward/back through a song by swiping the timeline bar.

操作系统/图形用户界面

P6 Pro依然运行着P6的专用极简非Android操作系统,界面和功能几乎完全相同。 因此,所有细节请参考我之前的P6评测。

我发现的一个不同之处,是在按键设置菜单中,提供了类似于P6菜单的控制设置,即使用旋钮、媒体键单独控制和旋钮+媒体组合控制,以及额外的禁用选项,以便只使用P6 Pro中的触屏来进行操作。 由于触屏的缘故,如今在P6 Pro设置界面上方会出现返回上一屏幕的触摸快捷方式。

另一个最大的不同是基于触控的播放显示界面。 P6播放窗口中的所有元素仍然存在,包括左右声道功率表、歌曲的位深和采样率显示、专辑封面的缩略图(如果有嵌入)、音轨格式和歌曲时间轴。 在P6 Pro窗口中,左上角有返回上一屏幕的快捷键,右上角有系统设置的快捷键。 另外,屏幕下方多了播放/暂停触控按钮和跳过下一个/上一个按钮。 还有我个人最喜欢的--通过滑动时间轴栏,可以实现快进/快退。

9.jpg

I do wish the timeline swipe bar would be a little longer, but for those who are familiar with previous L&P touch screen models, this is a big step forward.  I know, some going to raise their eyebrows after reading this, but L&P DAPs were always about minimalistic GUI, optimized system resources, and the focus on audio performance.  Touch screen interface where you can swipe forward through a song and Bluetooth Rx mode with LDAC is a big step forward for them.

我确实希望时间轴滑动条能再长一点,但对于熟悉之前L&P触屏机型的用户来说,这是一个很大的进步。 我知道,有些人看完之后要扬起眉头了,但L&P的DAP一直以来都是以简约的GUI、优化的系统资源、以及对音频性能的注重为主。 触屏界面可以向前滑动听歌,带协议栈蓝牙模式与LDAC是他们的一大进步。

发表于 2021-2-25 10:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 重庆市
一国两智,海外的。想说明海外版本比国内好吧。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 10:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 重庆市
还有。这是港版。。。。。hk是中国不可分割的一部分。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 12:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省南京市
长文顶赞,搬个板凳慢慢看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 12:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省南京市
沧海奔奔 发表于 2021-2-25 10:49
还有。这是港版。。。。。hk是中国不可分割的一部分。。。。。

咳咳,高贵的注册2天的墨菊用户又来zz挑事了,能不能换个黑法??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 14:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省梅州市
翻译的不错小编
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 14:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 湖南省娄底市
好文
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 23:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 重庆市
啥子健忘营 发表于 2021-2-25 12:03

既然是事实好用就行,高贵的墨菊那是相当的牛掰。要不精奢的乐彼hk用户如何能体验比精奢的内地顾客更高人一等待遇尊崇
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-26 07:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 北京市
啥子健忘营 发表于 2021-2-25 12:03

高级黑 这是觉得一个黑点不够 鼓励大家再找
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-26 08:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 加拿大温哥华
沧海奔奔 发表于 2021-2-25 23:33
既然是事实好用就行,高贵的墨菊那是相当的牛掰。要不精奢的乐彼hk用户如何能体验比精奢的内地 ...

乐图牛掰 和乐彼产品有两个版本的关联性在哪 抱歉我这逻辑真没懂。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-26 10:10 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 重庆市
mayks1996 发表于 2021-2-26 08:49

人家上来就给我按上乐图用户,我肯定要顺水推舟
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-26 10:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省南京市
mayks1996 发表于 2021-2-26 08:49