-注册-
查看: 3301|回复: 12

声美HP1000 Head-Fi评测

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-18 08:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 广东省东莞市
Soundmagic HP1000 - A Worthy Successor!
[color=rgb(95, 95, 95) !important]Written by Wiljen
Published Sunday at 9:34 AM

Pros - Good dynamics and tonality, solid construction, and very expressive sound.
Cons - Proprietary connectors limit cable options, may be hard for phones/tablets to drive

Unboxing / Packaging:

The box is a standard cardboard style designed to be hung on a retail rack. The front has the make and model information with the particulars on the reverse. Inside the box everything fits neatly in a hard-sided cloth covered zipper case with the SoundMagic logo and name on the top face. Inside the case is a formed tray with positions for the phones themselves and a black velvet bag sporting the logo /name in gray, with the accessories inside. Included in the bag are the cable, an extension cable, and a 3.5 to 6.3mm converter. The case is solid enough to protect the contents, and the bag prevents cable ends scratching the cups while in storage.

Build/Fit:

Build is impressive with aluminum cups, steel gimbals, cast aluminum hinges, and metal band covered in soft leather. The only plastic I could find anywhere was the joint between the band and the leather cover and the sides of the cups both of which are low stress locations so not likely to cause problems. Cups are large enough that fit over the ear is good even with larger ears and adjustments are both positive and plentiful so even the smallest and largest user shouldn't run out of adjustment before they find comfortable fit. The adjustments are particularly impressive to me as the picture below shows, they are machined into the aluminum rather than being a stamped part that relies on friction fit like so many others (Hifiman, are you seeing this?). Comfort on the head is good and I had no problem with either my glasses or long listening sessions causing fatigue. This is probably due to a combination of the soft vented leather pads and the light weight of the unit . The connectors on the cups are dead vertical rather than having a forward cant like come others with the connector protruding slightly over an inch before the cable can bend forward. For me, I found the connectors to sit about an inch away from skin so no discomfort caused by them whatsoever.

Internals:

The heart of the HP1000 is a 53mm dynamic driver with a composite diaphragm and neodymium/iron/boron magnets mounted at an angle inside the cup. Nominal impedance is 66Ω with a sensitivity of 120dB/mW and no, that is not a typo. Most of the time when we see sensitivities that high, we expect to see impedance that is below 32Ω as well. In this case the high sensitivity with a bit higher impedance is a good combination as it still has a low noise floor, but remains easy enough to drive that it is usable with portable devices and even passable with a cellphone or tablet. I did find the HP1000 scaled quite well and details improved considerably as source improved even though I don't think the extra power of the bigger amps was as much a factor as the improved DACs ahead of them.

Cable:

The cable deserves its own discussion as it is not a standard design and will limit aftermarket options. Having said that, it is extremely well made and the need for an aftermarket model may not present itself. The 3.5mm straight Jack is housed in a black metal barrel with a proper strain relief as the cable exits. Cabling itself is a heavy but pliable black rubber of about 3/16th of an inch thickness from the jack up to the splitter which is a heavy black rubber Y shape. Each wire above the splitter is nearly the same size as the single below it with terminations having black metal barrel housings like the jack and what can be described as a cross between an HD-800 style connector and a banana plug. The gold plated connectors have a ring of 6 fingers around a central pin with the fingers providing the resistance to keep the plug attached but allowing for easy removal when called for. One upside of this connector design is if the cable is caught on something it will pull the connectors from the headphone rather than putting pressure on the DAP. These aren't particularly well suited as a portable, but they are very usable from devices like the AK70Mk2 and SonyNWZ-300 so it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Sound:

Bass:

The HP1000 shows good sub-bass depth and rumble but is not exaggerated and will not please the basshead crowd. Those looking for something where bass is well controlled, doesn't overlap the mids, and is good proportion to the rest of the signature will appreciate the signature. Mid-bass follows the same pattern of present, but not over-stated or boomy. Slam is good when called upon, but can fly under the radar until a passage plays that makes it front and center. Attack is a bit faster than decay at times and leaves a bit of lingering warmth wtihout feeling thick or overly slow. The bass has good texture and detail and builds a strong foundation for the rest of the signature.

Mids:

There is some warmth brought to the lower mids but no obscuring of the lower mids from bass bleed. My Frequency response graph shows a bit of a drop in the midrange that I don't hear so I am left questioning if that is more an artifact of my rig than a feature of the headphones as I find the mids to be in good proportion to the mid-bass and then move forward as they move toward the lower treble. The 151 got panned as having poorly tuned mids and it generally was one of the low points of the previousSoundmagic models. It is quite obvious that Soundmagic took the criticisms to heart and has done a good job of cleaning up the mids and making them more present in the mix. Guitar timbre is good and I especially like the growl on blues guitar as rendered on the Hp1000. Mids are notably more textured and detailed than on their predecessor. A push of the upper mids forward brings vocals to the front with exaggerating them.

Treble:

Lower treble is somewhat emphasized without being sharp or strident and brings good energy and life to the mix. Above that lower treble push, the treble drops back to the same level as the mids and mid-bass up to about 15kHz where it starts to roll-off very rapidly. This gives the Hp1000 a fairly bright signature without getting fatiguing which is a tough combination to pull off. I found cymbals sounded more realistic than anticipated and snare hits have that nice crack and rattle I look for. Treble detail is quite good as well. When I initially started my listening I anticipated fatigue due to the treble, but the longer I sat and listened the more I began to realize these do a masterful job of providing enough brilliance to feel open and detailed but not enough to sound harsh or fatiguing. I was able to wear these for an entire work day.

Soundstage / Imaging:

This is the strongest card in the Hp1000's hand. The Soundstage is huge, not for a closed back, but for a headphone in general. I found the stage to be roughly comparable to several of my open-back models when A/B testing and kept coming back to test another track as a result as normally a closed back just can't compete with their open siblings in this respect. Those looking for a good soundstage in a closed back model should definitely audition the Hp1000 as if you like the signature, your search may end right there and even if not, at least you know what kind of staging is possible in a closed back model. Imaging is very good as well which is aided by above average instrument separation and seating the orchestra is straight forward as a result with no odd placements or errors. Layering is better than expected from a single dynamic at this price point as well.

Thoughts / Conclusion:

I'll admit to being a Soundmagic fan from the days of the Hp100. I thought that model provided really good sound for the asking price, but will also readily admit I thought build quality needed some improvements to be as good as the sound. So, I went into this review with high hopes with a somewhat skeptical thought or two lurking in the back. I was probably harder on the Hp1000 as a result as I kept looking for the "But". I am happy to say now that despite my best efforts, I didn't find one. The magic of the Hp100 has been improved on in both build with the aluminum hinges and in sound with the more engaging mids, and the more refined treble. Soundstage is a master class on what can be done with a closed back, and the signature gives plenty of detail and energy without any stridency or becoming grossly fatiguing. These deserve serious consideration if you are in the market for a closed-backheadphone. They compete well with models I didn't expect them too (LCD2C for example). While I am not thrilled with the proprietary cable connections, I have already done a bit of looking and I think converting them to either 3.5 or 2.5mm jacks will be a fairly straight forward process for those that are interested in recabling them. Other than that one caveat, these earn an enthusiastic recommendation and are one of the best new models I have gotten to audition this year.

原文链接:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/soundmagic-hp1000.23906/reviews

发表于 2019-9-18 09:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
频响曲线很一般 不是之前宣传的“高度均衡”
当然 动圈 都是这样
宣传不是这样简单
当然 每个商家有自己的选择
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-18 09:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 浙江省杭州市
我见过的最懒的推广,翻译都省了,排版也懒得整理
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-18 09:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省
楼主敢不敢给翻译一下,英文都差不多还给老师了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-18 09:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省东莞市
巴适炸酱 发表于 2019-9-18 09:20
楼主敢不敢给翻译一下,英文都差不多还给老师了

翻译很快贴出来
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-18 09:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省东莞市
zhutou333 发表于 2019-9-18 09:20
我见过的最懒的推广,翻译都省了,排版也懒得整理

英文能力有限,翻译是需要时间的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-18 09:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自 香港
声美E11很不错,我的通勤塞之一,支持下声美
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-18 10:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省东莞市
xhrisfu 发表于 2019-9-18 09:46
声美E11很不错,我的通勤塞之一,支持下声美

谢谢支持
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-18 11:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省东莞市
评测译文如下

SoundMAGIC HP1000-一个有价值的继任者
性能-良好的动态和音调,坚实的结构和非常有表现力的声音。
连接-专用的连接器限制线缆的选择,对于手机/平板电脑来说也许难以驱动

开箱/包装

这个盒子是一种标准的纸板样式,设计用来挂在一个零售货架上。正面有制造和型号信息,背面有产品详细说明。在盒子里,所有的东西都整齐地装在一个硬边布制成的拉链包里,上面印有SoundMagic的商标和品牌名。耳机包里面是一个成型的托盘,上面有耳机本身的位置,还有一个黑色天鹅绒布袋,上面用灰色印着商标/品牌名,里面装有配件。配件袋内包括耳机线,延长线,和3.5至6.3毫米转换器。耳机包很结实,可以很好地保护里面的物品,配件袋也可以防止线缆划伤耳罩。

构造/佩戴
结构件是令人印象深刻的铝合金,不锈钢滑动臂,金属头带覆盖着柔软的皮革。我能找到的唯一的塑料是头带和皮套之间的连接处,以及耳罩的两边,它们都是低压力的位置,所以不太可能造成问题。耳罩足够大,可以包裹在耳朵上,即使耳朵更大也适合,调节是积极和充分的,即使是最小和最大的用户也不会在找到舒适的佩戴位置之前耗尽。调节器给我的印象特别深刻,如下图所示,他们是加工成铝,而不是一个冲压部分,他们就像很多其他东西一样依赖于摩擦力(Hifiman,你看到了吗?)。 头部的舒适感很好,戴眼镜或长时间听音乐都不会让我感到疲劳。这可能是由于软透气耳垫和轻重量单元的组合。耳罩上的连接器是垂直的,而不是像其他连接器一样,在线缆能向前弯曲之前,连接器略高于一英寸。对我来说,我发现连接器离皮肤大约一英寸远,所以不会因为它们而引起任何不适。

内部构件:

HP1000的核心是一个53毫米的驱动单元,带有复合膜片和钕/铁/硼磁铁,并以一定角度安装在耳壳中。标称阻抗为66Ω,灵敏度120 db / mW不,这不是打错字。在这种情况下,高灵敏度和高阻抗是一个很好的组合,因为它仍然有一个低噪声,但是依然容易驱动,可以用在便携式设备上,甚至用手机或平板电脑都可行。我确实发现HP1000的缩放效果很好,而且随着电源的改进,细节也有了很大的改善,尽管我不认为更大安培的额外电源会像前面改进的DACs一样成为一个重要因素。

线材:
线缆本身值得讨论,因为它不是一个标准的设计,并将限制售后的选择。话虽如此,它的制作非常好,对售后服务的需求可能不会出现。3.5毫米的直插头安装在一个黑色金属桶内,在线缆出口,有适当的溢放口。线缆本身是一种重而柔韧的黑色橡胶,厚度约为3/16英寸,
从直插头到分线器是一个Y形的黑色橡胶。分配器上方的每根导线几乎与下方的每根导线一样的尺寸,端子有黑色的金属桶形外壳,就像直插头上的一样,可以描述为HD-800型连接器和香蕉插头之间的交叉。镀金连接器在中心销周围有一个6个手指组成的环,手指提供了保持插头连接的阻力,但允许在需要时轻松拆卸。这种连接器设计的一个好处是,如果线缆被什么东西夹住,它将把连接器从耳机中拔出来,而不是对DAP施加压力。这些并不是特别适合作为便携式,但是它们在AK70Mk2和索尼NWZ-300这样的设备上非常有用,所以这不是不可能的。

低频:

HP1000显示出良好的低频深度和隆隆声,但并不夸张,不会取悦于低音人群。那些寻找一些低音控制良好,不与中频重叠,并与声音信号的其余部分有一个较好的比例。中低频遵循同样的模式,但不过分强调或轰头。有时敲击比退去的速度要快一些,留下一些挥之不去的温暖,并不会让人感觉厚重或过于缓慢。低频有良好的纹理和细节,并且为声音信号的其余部分打下坚实的基础。

中频:
中低频有一些温暖,但中低频不会与低频混在一起。我的频率响应图显示在中频有一点下降,我听不到所以我留下了疑问,如果这是一个人为现象而不是耳机的一个功能,因为我发现中频和中低频的比例很好,会随着向较高频方向的移动而向前移动。151的中频被批评调校得很差,这被认为是SoundMAGIC前几款产品的一个低谷。很明显,SoundMAGIC把这些批评放在心上,中频部分做得很好很干净,并且在组合中更有代表性。吉他音色很好,我特别喜欢在Hp1000渲染的蓝调吉他上咆哮。中频明显比其前代产品更有质感和细节,中频向上部分向前推,声音就会被放大到前面。

高频:

较低的高频在某种程度上被强调,没有尖锐或刺耳,并带来良好的能量和活力的混合。在这个较低的高频推动之上,高频回落到与中音和中低频相同的水平,直到大约15kHz,在那里它开始滚动得非常快。这给Hp1000一个相当明亮的声音,而不会感到疲劳,这是一个很难实现的组合。我发现钹的声音听起来比预期的更真实,小鼓的敲击也是我想要的那种美妙声音。高频的细节很好。当我开始聆听时,我预测会因为高频而感到疲劳,但是我坐的越久,听的越多,我开始意识到这是一件很棒的事情,它提供了足够的亮度,让人感觉开阔而充满细节,但不是让人听起来刺耳或疲劳。我可以可戴着它工作一整天。

声场/结像

这是Hp1000中最强的牌。声场非常大,对于一般的封闭式耳机而言。当A/B测试的时候,我发现声场和我的几个开放式耳机大致相当,所以我不断地来回测试,因为通常一个封闭式的耳机在这方面是无法与开放式的耳机竞争的。那些想要在封闭式耳机中寻找好声场的人,一定要试用HP1000,如果你喜欢他的声音特征,你的寻找也许就在这里结束,即使不喜欢,至少你知道了,在封闭式的耳机中,可能会存在怎样一种声场。结像也很好,这是偶遇高于平均水平的乐器分离和管弦乐队的位置就在正前方的结果,没有奇怪的位置或错误。分层比预期的要好很多,在这个价格点上,也比单一单元的要好。

思考/总结
我得承认,从Hp100问世之日起,我就是一名SoundMAGIC粉丝。我认为该型号在这个价格上提供了物超所值的声音,但是也要承认结构方面需要一些改进以达到最佳的声音。所以,当我满怀期待地写这篇评测的时候,并带着一些怀疑的想法。我在HP1000上更加努力,因为我一直在寻找“但是”。我很高兴地说,尽管我尽了最大的努力,我还是没有找到。不可以思议的HP100被改进得更好,在构造和材质方面,拥有更吸引人的中频以及更精致的高频。声场对于一个封闭式耳机来说,是一门大师级的课程,它的声音信号提供了大量的细节和能量,没有任何刺耳或让人疲劳。如果您正在寻找一款封闭式耳机,这些都值得认真考虑。它与意料之外的一些机型比较都表现得很好(例如LCD2C)。虽然我对专有的电缆连接并不感到兴奋,但我已经做了一些研究,我认为将它们转换为3.5毫米或2.5毫米插孔将是一个相当直接的过程,对于那些有兴趣重新布线的人。除了这个警告,这些都得到了热诚的推荐,是我今年试用过的最好的新产品之一。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-18 14:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏省

终于看到熟悉的文字,心理踏实啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-18 15:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省东莞市
巴适炸酱 发表于 2019-9-18 14:32
终于看到熟悉的文字,心理踏实啊

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-18 20:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自 河北省石家庄市