找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 1764|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关于TEAC HA P5在Windows下的驱动问题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2018-4-5 22:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 上海市
本人想买个便携的DAC,方便出门的时候给各种设备解码,并不一定完全为了听音乐,所以在多个设备间犹豫,看到TEAC HA-P5似乎是个不错的选择,正当准备下单前发现日亚有这么一个老外的评论

Sound quality excellent. Noise floor very good. Paired with SE846, the background hiss level is not annoying. TEAC explicitly advertises this product as built for iOS or OSX. Connected to my iPad or MBP, the DAC works as you'd expect... Connect thunderbolt cable or micro-usb to the HA-P5 and it is quickly found and sound is routed out to the DAC. It just works and sounds great.

For PC, I can only get this to work with TEAC's player or with ASIO in foobar. Unfortunately, that means I can only play audio files on my system. I can play DSD or MP3 upconverted to DSD through foobar or TEAC's player. I cannot use Spotify or YouTube to listen to music. Windows does not have a USB driver for this device and using TEAC's driver is an ASIO driver which doesn't work with Spotify. I have tried to use this with Samsung S8+ and the audio comes out distorted for anything other than TEAC's Android player.

I wish TEAC did a better job of describing the user experience for Windows and Android. They claim it works with those operating systems but the experience is very different than with iOS/OSX when connected through USB. I would not recommend this if the intent is to use with Windows systems unless you like using optical output. For Apple, it works very well.

简单意思:
声音好,无底噪,iOS / OSX下运行一切完美。

Windows下只能用TEAC播放器或Foobar2000配ASIO,也就意味着只能用于听音乐,不能用于系统音频输出,Windows找不到这个设备。安卓下也是同样,只有TEAC播放器出声,其他没用。

看了下官网最新固件日期,比这个评论发出时间早。问下用过的朋友,是否试过在Windows下输出?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 00:01