找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 761|回复: 2

有人在用ADI-2 pro吗

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-14 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 广东省广州市
I have the Yggdrasil and the ADI-2 Pro. It's not a fair comparsion, the Yggdrail is more expensive and "only" a dac. Short said as dac the Yggdrasil is better by a good margin, better music flow, better soundstage, very natural smooth but detailed presentation. For the price a outstanding product, but only dac, no amp, no eq, no different filters.

The ADI-2 Pro benefits a lot of the balanced mode (as dual mono dac) and a good power source (better regulated power brick or battery power), in this configuration the performace is similar to a Hugo 2, price vice a very solid and good performer. The amp in the ADI-2 Pro is very nice with a tad warm touch in contrast to the more neutral (but not cold) Hugo 2. As the Yggdrasil you get a lot for the money, a very fair priced product. I like the endless configuration possibilitys of the ADI-2 Pro, nice for a small desktop or holiday setup. Negativ is that you can only drive balanced amps to the full potential of the ADI-2 Pro, amps with shared ground (singel ended) can only be driven via the singel ended (thus 1 x ak4490 dac) output.

The Yggdrasil and the ADI-2 Pro are both very fair priced performers, you need some nice (and often expensive) headphones (and amps for the Yggdrasil) to outperform them.

The ADI-2 Pro is for me more a single unit connected to a pc or streamer, the Yggdrasil for a big desktop setup with streamer,dac, eq and amplifier.
国外的听感貌似还不错,有评价说跟HUGO2相当,也有人说跟dac3难分高下,耳放推力比较大,不知道用来推Z1r如何,纠结电磁炉
发表于 2018-2-14 10:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省珠海市
ADI-2 DAC要出了,等新的比较好。
是ADI-2 PRO去掉录音功能并且优化了解码音质与耳放的版本。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-2-14 10:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东省广州市
This sounds like balanced is already there and just needs the correct output socket - which can't be further from the truth. For a balanced headphone output you don't need 2 headphone output stages (stereo), but 4 (2 x stereo). That's why the Pro can do it, it has two complete stereo Extreme Power outputs. The DAC has only one. For offering balanced again they would need to go back to the Pro concept, and I am quite sure that removing one Extreme Power stereo output was intentional to meet the current price point.
DAC定价是999欧元,去掉一个立体声通道,应该有缩水
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 11:50