找回密码
 -注册-
楼主: garyvictor
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【鬼话连篇】秀外慧中,明快灵动——天龙MM400

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2015-2-24 11:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

老牌厂商天龙近期发布了一系列的新耳机,过年前收到了天龙MM400的送测样机,看到样子的时候就已经深深地喜欢上了——金属结合美国胡桃木的外壳,不锈钢的耳机头梁,可换线结构,阻抗很低,绝对的尤物。

The well-known audio brand Denon has recently released a series of new headphones, I received one of them - a MM400 just before the Chinese New Year. Gorgeous exactly - combination of metal and American hickory, interchangable wire and low impedence.

且先让我收一收自己的兴奋劲儿慢慢的和大家解说一下,依旧是从最简单的设计做工开始,MM400设计非常简约,采用金属-木材结合的方式,耳罩部分采用北美胡桃木嵌合金属铭牌,非常简约,辅以柔软的头梁。整个耳机可以折叠起来塞到口袋里,非常便携。耳机的整个胡桃木表面似乎是没有采用任何的涂料,抛光是非常光滑的,玩法不少,如果喜欢比较滑的手感,可以涂一些德国木蜡油,如果喜欢比较自然,可以选择用天然蜂蜡抛光,如果想要亮闪闪,可以试试看提琴养护油。当然,如果对木材无感,可以试试看姊妹型号MM300,这款产品采用塑料外壳,也不可以折叠,价格也相对低廉一些。

Let me simply hold back my excitement and explain to you from building of MM400, trully the design is very simple, combining wood and metal, the nameplate tables in a fine hickory chamber, and is hooked on a metal headband bundled in soft PU leather. The head band is easily foldable, you could simply put it in your pocket. I guess there is no painting but fine polishing on the surface of the wood, try some German wax oil if you love smooth feeling, or polish with some beewax if you want the whole thing to be natural, if you want it to be shinny, perhaps some violin maintennance oil works. And of course if you are not that into wood, you may turn to its sister model MM300, which adopts plastic casing instead, non-foldable, but the price is more friendly.

2500这个价位上的耳机可不仅是个装饰,秀外必须慧中,表里一致才是烧友们共同期待的。就我听过的封闭式便携耳机而言,还没有哪一个称得上是叫我完全满意的,长相和设计方面,能和MM400相提并论的我想也就是森海塞尔木馒头和极致ED8,前者声音发闷,后者刺激,对于驱动简直就是噩梦。略有些忐忑的将MM400插到金菊花上的时候,一切都有了答案。
At the price tag of $400,no one expects a pair of decoration-only thing, headphiles want the equivalence of both inner and outer. As for me, satisfaction to closed earphones is nearly impossible, with the consideration of looking, what finally remains are Sen's Momentum and Ultrasone's ED8 series, still, nasal and stuffy for the first one while pointed for the latter, challenge to driver capacity. But when I plugged my MM400 in LOTOO's PAW Gold, my worry is totally gone.

高频:比较明快的高频,具有一定延展性。不刺激,相比木馒头来说多了几分空气感,后者声音也是一贯森海式的暗。相比ED8这种略显神经质的刺激高频来说是救赎了。
中频:略微纤细,线条感比较强,搭配诸如Hifiman 901这类声底比较厚的器材时会好一些,当然也不能补得太过分,个人推荐平衡卡901驱动,弥补中频的时候保持了较好的平衡性。
低频:适中,量感不多,不会轰隆隆吵得头疼,很有质感,力度也恰当。相比美国式的鲜艳涂装+轰隆隆低频,无论在搭配衣服还是声音方面,天龙都显得极度有涵养。
声场:均衡,定位基本准确,作为一只封闭式耳机,还能要求什么呢?
通透性:封闭式耳机当中确实是非常亮眼的,可以说是其中的佼佼者,但是习惯了开放式耳机,总想要更加透明一些。
总评:
人声部分声音线条比较纤细,声场相比一般封闭耳机来说较为宽阔自然——天龙的看家本事。高频方面延展不错,低频量稍微少了一点,但是质量很不错。和同样重视外观的森海塞尔木馒头相比,设计上一丝不苟,声音上互有千秋,一定要纠结在二者之中必选其一的话请恕我稍微偏向天龙一些。

High:Extensive high frequencies. Bright enough but not hissy, Much brighter than Senn's Momentum, and more airy. I do believe it's kind of redemption compared with Ultrasone's ED8, which is tooooo jumpy and aggressive.
Mids:A bit thin, boney, better matching richer sound players such as Hifiman 901, I recommend the HM-901 combo with balanced amplifier card, they are more balanced when providing better midrange.
Low:Medium, not too much bass, won't be struggling for directions in bombing bass, good quality. Decent sound and design comparing with bright-colors + Bombing bass.
Soundstage:Neutral, basically right in positioning, what else could we expect from closed headphones?
Transparency:One of the tops in closed headphones, though I do hope for more transparency.

General:slim in vocal but solid, natrual soundstage in closed headphones - Denon's priority. Good extension on high frequencies; smaller amount of bass, but good in quality. Taking Senn's Momentum which also emphasizes design and looking as a comparsion, MM-400 is as well meticulous in design. Both Senn and Denon has something to be recommended, but if there is only one to choose, it must be MM-400 for me.

总结
优点:
1.设计经典简约,外形出众
2.易于驱动,声音通透,声场不憋闷
3.便携,隔音,贴心的可换线/耳罩设计。

缺点
1.价格略高,但是相对于优秀的表现来说,物有所值
2.非真皮耳罩/头梁

Conclusions:
Pros:
1.Simple design, good looking
2.Easy driven, transparent sound with good performance of soundstage
3.Portable, noise isolation, echangable wire/earpad.

Cons:
1.Price, a bit more higher than expected, but reasonable.
2.PU leather covering, prefer genuine leather.

NEO_IMG01.jpg (69 KB, 下载次数: 5)

NEO_IMG01.jpg

NEO_IMG02.jpg (76 KB, 下载次数: 2)

NEO_IMG02.jpg

NEO_IMG03.jpg (80 KB, 下载次数: 2)

NEO_IMG03.jpg

NEO_IMG06.jpg (77 KB, 下载次数: 6)

NEO_IMG06.jpg

NEO_IMG08.jpg (75 KB, 下载次数: 17)

NEO_IMG08.jpg

NEO_IMG11.jpg (67 KB, 下载次数: 1)

NEO_IMG11.jpg