耳机网-耳机大家坛

标题: 「长篇译文」Headfonia年度最佳便携解码耳放——乐彼W2测评(包装&外观篇) [打印本页]

作者: 乐彼客服1    时间: 2022-1-9 15:12
标题: 「长篇译文」Headfonia年度最佳便携解码耳放——乐彼W2测评(包装&外观篇)
本帖最后由 乐彼客服1 于 2022-1-9 15:14 编辑

原文链接:https://www.headfonia.com/luxury-precision-w2-review/
由于译者水平有限,文中有错漏之处请多多包涵。

In this article we look at the $299,99 Luxury & Precision W2 Dongle & DAC/AMP.

Disclaimer: The Luxury & Precision W2 was sent to us free of charge by MusicTeck and Luxury & Precision,in exchange for this review. LP is in no way related to Headfonia.

Intro

Dongles are getting more and more popular and there must be dozens of brands right now with a USB Dongle in their product line-up. It’s almost impossible to follow up on all of them, but in all honesty I don’t think that’s needed either. There are some really good and affordable USB dongles out there of the bigger brands and looking at those probably gives you a 90% on the market and possibilities. Think AudioQuest, Fiio, EarMen, xDuoo, etc. Dongle wars, it’s not for everyone.

We’re a bit late with this LP W2 review however, mea culpa for that but even if it isn’t the newest, it still is a great and actual device deserving a closer look. So on to the review!

Luxury & Precision

Does Luxury & Precision really still need an intro? Not really.

It’s not the first time we feature the Chinese Luxury & Precision on Headfonia.com and we have looked at their L3, L3PRO, L5PRO, L6 , LP6 and P6Pro before. If you want to read up on L&P and the units we have reviewed before, check out these reviews here.

So far we have only reviewed their DAPs, but this is their first USB DAC/AMP dongle we’re looking at now.

在这篇文章中,我们来看看价值299.99美元的乐彼W2解码耳放线。

免责声明:乐彼W2是由MusicTeck和Luxury & Precision免费提供给我们的,以换取这次评测。乐彼与Headfonia网站没有任何关系。

介绍

小尾巴们越来越受欢迎,现在肯定有几十个品牌在他们的产品阵容中都有USB小尾巴产品。我们几乎不可能对所有的产品进行跟踪,但老实说,我也不认为需要这样做。有一些大品牌的USB小尾巴真的很好,而且价格合理,纵观这些小尾巴就能了解90%的市场状况和未来的可能性。想想AudioQuest、Fiio、EarMen、xDuoo等。小尾巴大战,并不适合所有人。

然而,我们对这个乐彼的W2的评测有点晚了,对此我感到抱歉,但即使它不是最新款,它仍然是一款非常棒且相当实在的设备,值得仔细看看。因此,评测起来吧!

乐彼品牌

乐彼这牌子真的还需要介绍吗?其实并不需要。

这不是我们第一次在Headfonia上介绍来自中国的乐彼精密,我们之前已经看过他们的L3, L3PRO, L5PRO, L6 , LP6和P6Pro。如果你想了解乐彼品牌和我们以前评测过的设备,请在这里查看这些评测。

到目前为止,我们只评测过他们的播放器产品,然而这是我们现在看到的他们第一个USB小尾巴。

Luxury & Precision W2

The LP W2 to me is the successor to the W1 dongle (launched in 2020), which we did not receive for review. They were supposed to be launched at the same time, but the W2 was delayed. therefore I’m calling it the successor. It doesn’t really matter though.

You can find out all about the LP W2 on the Chinese web page here, or on MusicTeck’s website here. So what’s so special about the W2 you ask? Well, let’s look at some of its most important features.

According to L&P, the W2 is the only USB DAC/AMP so far that features SPDIF Output. Now to be honest, I am not sure if that (still) is true, but I haven’t seen it any of the USB Dongles in my collections. For those who have no clue on SPDIF, go here. In short it allows you to use the W2 with the DAC of your choice, should you want to do that. (When used with your phone in your office on your desk in example). With the SPDIF output the LP W2 – according to L&P – enables to use the a new playback solution with improved clarity and signal transmission.

The most important part of the W2 is its DAC chip, and for that L&P has chosen to use a double CS43198 chip which is pretty impressive. You can find out all about it here. It’s the same chip as iBasso is using in the DX300, or Topping in the D30 Pro or Astell&Kern in their SR25 just to name a couple. It at he same time is no surprise really, the CS43198 is a high-performance, low-power consumption DAC chip from Cirrus Logics that provides excellent high-resolution audio signal decoding with low-power consumption. Its signal to noise ration up to 131dB and it has an incredibly low distortion (0,00012%). Next to that, the CS43198 has a very low system power consumption, so it allows you to save phone battery life, while still getting a high end sound. In fact, L&P has implemented a separate system management task to MCU so that the USB decoder chip only performs data transmission. And this according to L&P produces a superior sound quality.

乐彼W2

对我来说,乐彼W2是W1小尾巴(2020年推出)的继任者,我们没有收到该小尾巴的评测。它们本应同时推出,但W2被推迟了。因此我称它为继任者。不过这其实并不重要。

你可以在中文网页上找到关于乐彼W2的所有信息,或者在MusicTeck的网站上找到。那么你问W2有什么特别之处?好吧,让我们看看它的一些最重要的特点。

根据乐彼的说法,W2是迄今为止唯一具有S/PDIF输出的USB小尾巴。说实话,我不确定这是否是真的,但我没有在我手头的任何USB小尾巴中看到这一功能。对于那些对S/PDIF一无所知的人,请看这里。简而言之,它允许你将W2与你所选的独立解码一起使用,如果你想这么做的话。(例如,在你办公室桌上与手机一起使用时)。据乐彼称,有了S/PDIF输出,W2就可以使用新的回放方案,并提高声音的清晰度和信号传输质量

W2最重要的部分是它的解码芯片,为此乐彼选择了双CS43198芯片,这是相当令人印象深刻的。你可以在这里找到关于它的所有信息。这与iBasso在DX300中使用的芯片相同,与Topping在D30 Pro中使用的芯片相同,与Astell&Kern在其SR25中使用的芯片相同,仅举几个例子。CS43198是Cirrus Logics公司的一款高性能、低功耗的DAC芯片,在低功耗的情况下提供出色的高分辨率音频信号解码,这一点并不奇怪。它的信噪比高达131dB,失真低得惊人(0.00012%)。除此之外,CS43198具有非常低的系统功耗,因此它可以让你在节省手机电池寿命的同时,仍然获得高档的声音。事实上,乐彼已经将一个单独的系统管理任务落实到MCU上,这样USB解码芯片只执行数据传输。根据乐彼的说法,这将提供了一个卓越的声音质量。

The Luxury & Precision W2 sports a double headphone output: a 4.4mm balanced Pentaconn and a single ended 3.5mm one. Its output power goes up to 230mW @ 32ohms.

The LP W2 also has a whole set of options to fine tune the sound. We will get back to that in a dedicated chapter later in this article. You can use the W2 with your phone (both Android as well as iOS) as well as with your Windows PC. Wasapi will work directly, for ASIO you need to install some drivers. I have mostly been using it with my laptop in my home office, and with my OnePlus 8 Pro at my remote office and on the go. I often even use an AudioQuest Jitterbug FMJ in between because I want o get the cleanest possible sound. This is not a necessity however.

The Luxury & Precision W2 is selling for $299,99 USD, so it’s one of the more expensive USB Dongles on the market (like the AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt).

Packaging & Accessories

For this money, the L&P W2 comes in a small but nice box and it has a nice set of accessories I haven’t seen with any other dongle.

You get:
        1 USB-C to USB-C
        USB-C to Lightning cable
        1 USB-C to USB-A adaptor
        1 Luxury and Precision W2
        1 Warranty Card
        1 Manual

As said, a pretty impressive set of accessories! Top marks for L&P here.

乐彼W2配备了双耳机口输出:一个4.4mm Pentaconn平衡口和一个3.5mm单端口。其输出功率高达230mW @ 32欧姆。

乐彼W2也有一整套选项来微调声音。我们将在本文后面的专门章节中再来讨论这个问题。你可以将W2与你的手机(包括Android以及iOS系统)以及Windows PC一起使用。Wasapi可以直接工作,对于ASIO,你需要安装一些驱动。我主要是在家里的办公室用我的笔记本电脑接,在远程办公室用我的一加8 Pro接,以及在旅途中使用。我甚至经常在两者之间使用AudioQuest Jitterbug FMJ,因为我想获得尽可能干净的声音。然而,这并不是必需的。

乐彼W2售价为299.99美元,因此它是市场上更昂贵的USB小尾巴之一(类似AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt)。

包装和附件

相对于价格,乐彼W2的包装盒显得很小,但很好,而且它有一套很不错的配件,我没有在其他小尾巴上看到过。

你会得到下面这些:

1条USB-C转USB-C连接线
1条USB-C转Lightning连接线
1个USB-C转USB-A的适配器
1台乐彼W2主机
1张保修卡
1本使用手册

如上所述,这是一套相当令人印象深刻的配件!乐彼在这里获得了最高分。

Design, Build Quality

The Luxury & Precision W2 is small and light like any dongle, especially as the cable is removable. It measures only 60 x 22 x 12.5mm and it merely weighs 22 grams. Size-wise it’s about the same as the world famous DragonFly dongles but it’s larger than the EarMen, Sparrow and Eagle. That being said, it does feature a small 0,91” screen, and none of the other dongles in my collection have that.

Design wise it’s a bit special as well as it has volume buttons and more, as well as a double output.Seeing one of those is a 4.4mm one, it’s actually impressive how small the W2 still is. I personally wouldn’t say the front design of the W2 is nice. It’s more functional than it is pretty, but do we really care. The back side of the W2 – which is useless – is pretty nice however with the carbon like look.

The build quality is good, and it’s actually a type of metal, but it feels plastic like to me. Even though the buttons feel sturdy and have a nice click to it, I do wonder how long they will last. But so far so good, and that’s after a couple of months of use. I haven’t had any issues either with the headphone connectors either, so it’s looking good for the L&P W2.

设计、做工

乐彼W2像其他小尾巴一样小巧轻便,尤其是线是可拆卸的设计。它的尺寸只有60 x 22 x 12.5毫米,重量仅22克。从尺寸上看,它与世界著名的DragonFly小尾巴差不多,但它比EarMen、Sparrow和Eagle大。另外,它确实还配备了一个0.91英寸的小屏幕,而我手头的其他小尾巴都没有这个屏幕。

从设计上看,它也有点特别,因为它有音量按钮和两个耳机口。实际令人印象深刻的是,在其中一个耳机口是4.4mm平衡口的前提下,W2仍然可以保持那么小的体积。我个人不会说W2的正面设计很好。它的功能多于它的美观,但我们真的关心这点吗。然而,W2的背面--也就是无用的一面--是相当不错的,有类似碳纤维的外观。

机身做工质量很好,实际上是一种金属,但对我来说感觉像塑料。尽管按钮感觉很结实,而且有一个很好的点击感,但我确实想知道按键寿命会持续多久。不过到目前为止还不错,而且这是在用了几个月之后的感受。耳机接口也没有任何问题,所以乐彼W2看起来不错。

Lay-out & Usability

As said, the main feature really is the small screen on the front. On top of the unit you’ll find 3 buttons: two for the volume and one for the screen (on/off). A long press on the small (screen) button brings you into the menu where you can change the settings, using the volume keys. The screen can be on or off (automatic).

On the bottom and the back of the unit, you’ll find…absolutely nothing. On the left side you have the USB-C connector, and on the right you have both the 3.5mm and 4.4mm output.

It’s a simple layout but it makes the W2 easy to use. Changing the setting however requires you to pay attention and look at the screen. It’s impossible to change any settings quickly without paying close attention to what’s showing on the screen. So the W2 is a bit harder to use as any of the other dongles, but they don’t have a screen or any settings/options either. So it’s only normal. And once you have configured the W2 to your liking, you don’t really change the settings often anymore either.

布局与易用性

如前所述,W2主要特点是前面的小显示屏。在机器顶部,你会发现三个按钮:两个用于音量调节,一个用于屏幕(开/关)。长按小(屏幕)按钮可以进入菜单,在那里你可以使用音量键改变设置。屏幕可以设置成打开或关闭(自动)。

在机器底部和背面,你会发现......完全没有任何按键和接口。左边是USB-C接口,右边是3.5mm和4.4mm模拟输出口。

这是一个简洁的布局,但它使W2便于使用。然而,改变设置需要你提高注意力并盯着屏幕。如果不密切注意屏幕上显示的内容,就不可能迅速改变任何设置。因此,W2与其他任何小尾巴一样有点难用,但它们并没有屏幕或任何设置/选项。所以这很正常。一旦你把W2配置成你喜欢的样子,你也不会再经常改变设置。

作者: dennisgerrard    时间: 2022-1-9 20:03
退烧小尾巴

作者: 乐彼客服1    时间: 2022-1-17 09:32
《操控&功能篇》已更新:http://www.erji.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2253210&extra=

作者: tacevoli    时间: 2022-1-17 09:56
国外版本是白线?我还在想要不要把我的w1换成131呢。
作者: 乐彼客服1    时间: 2022-1-21 09:45
《音质&对比篇》已更新:http://www.erji.net/forum.php?mo ... ;extra=#pid34257723

欢迎光临 耳机网-耳机大家坛 (http://erji.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2