ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-11 16:06

nano iONE

来自国外的评测,详细查看https://darko.audio/2017/03/smart-and-clean-ifi-audios-nano-ione-dac-w-bluetooth/

Smart and clean: iFi Audio’s Nano iONE DAC w/ Bluetooth

Smart and clean: iFi Audio’s Nano iONE DAC w/ Bluetooth
iFi Audio’s Nano iONE adds wireless (Bluetooth) and wired (S/PDIF, USB) digital audio handling to any audio system for US$199. I’ve had mine for three weeks. Out of the box, a super-concise user manual (here) goes large on minutiae.
Before we get going, we need to talk about Bluetooth. Not all Bluetooth audio connections are born equal. To realise the ‘CD-like’- (and not CD-) quality of the aptX, Qualcomm’s codec must be present in the transmitter (smartphone, laptop) and the receiver (streamer, DAC).
Where this all gets a little fuzzy is with iOS devices – they don’t do aptX! Streaming from smartphone to receiver without aptX support at either end will see the Bluetooth connection revert to the inferior sounding SBC codec: bye-bye to ‘near CD quality’ Bluetooth listening, hello to an emotionally neutered Tom Waits and a tack-flat Kraftwerk.

iFi Audio have sidestepped aptX’s dirty secret in the Nano iONE by specifying another CD-like codec – AAC – which is supported by iOS. Let the good times roll.

It gets better still. Hook the Nano iONE’s RCA analogue outputs into an integrated amplifier or a pair of powered/active loudspeakers and its internal, Bit-perfect Burr Brown DAC chipset will take care of D/A conversion. We’d expect as much from a DAC.

However, for those already in possession of a DAC with coaxial input, the Nano iONE will send the necessary ones and zeroes downstream via S/PDIF. Now it’s a Bluetooth-fuelled DDC.

If your third party DAC plays it old school and has only coaxial as its digital input, know that the Nano iONE’s digital passthrough smarts are carried over to its asynchronous USB input. Now it’s a USB-S/PDIF converter.

That coaxial socket – it’s not just an output. It is also a two-mode digital input. The Nano iONE can be used to upgrade the sound of a dirt cheap disc spinner – many of which now arrive without analogue outputs – or, with the supplied mini-TOSLINK adaptor, a games console or Apple Airport Express. Now the iFi device is a S/PDIF DAC whose inputs (nerds take note) are galvanically isolated.

The Nano iONE is powered by any USB phone charger-type wall wart and a USB cable. Neither come supplied in the box. The audiophile purist might turn up his nose but this is just one way in which the entry-level iFi device shows its mass market appeal. Lose your wall wart? With the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, there’s always another on hand. No need to contact iFi Audio unless you want one with lower electrical noise (we’ll get to that).

For those who prefer to go with whatever wall wart they find lying around at home, iFi Audio’s Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) circuitry has been implemented to minimise the incoming electrical noise. Electrical noise is often a source of digital audio timing errors, referred to as jitter. Jitter is detrimental to sound quality.

It was in the DARhaus’ big rig – US$30K of PS Audio electronics fronting a pair of KEF LS50 standmounts – that the Nano iONE’s D/A conversion smarts were first auditioned. A Samsung TV’s piped digital audio via TOSLINK into the iFi DAC whose RCA sockets fed a Schiit Jotunheim playing preamplifier to a pair of volume-pot-less Genelec G Two active mini monitors.

ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-11 16:07

Showing tremendous insight with vocal enunciation and atmospheric detail, the palm-filling iFi Audio unit makes a most excellent first impression. The ‘Listen’ filter sounds more agreeable to these ears – less arrant – than does ‘Measure’.

With the Samsung TV playing digital audio interpreter between a 4th Gen Apple TV’s HDMI output – relaying tunes from Apple Music to the Nano iONE’s TOSLINK input, the Brit DAC’s talents with detail excavation and crisp rhythmic timing become more obvious. The Nano iONE imbues the Chemical Brothers’ Surrender with clean layer separation and makes Craig Finn’s Clear Heart, Full Eyes sound fresh and exuberant.

The Nano iONE’s USB input is not only for sucking on a 5V power feed. It will extract DSD, DXD and PCM data from any PC or Mac. Now it’s a USB DAC.

It also might be many a newcomer’s first DAC. RCA outputs once again diverted via the Schiit Jotunheim, this time juicing a pair of Sennheiser HD800S, remind us that the iFi unit comes on a darn site cleaner, dynamically nimbler and more detailed than an 11” Macbook Air’s 3.5mm audio output, which, by comparison, sounds congealed and lifeless.

Ditto the Sonos Connect whose internal D/A conversion is similarly weak with tonality and dynamics. Connected via TOSLINK, the Nano iONE helps the Sonos regain match fitness.

I didn’t try the iFi DAC with the Google Chromecast but I’d be stunned if it didn’t deliver higher sound quality than the dongle’s own analogue output. My confidence remains even when factoring in the Chromecast’s poor-sounding digital output.

Hooked up via USB to a modestly priced head-fi rig – Rupert Neve Headphone Amplifier and Final Sonorous III headphones – the Nano iONE brings a taller headstage and more transparent midrange to the party when USB-appended to the AURALiC Aries Mini via Curious cable.

The AURALiC Aries Mini’s internal DAC is no slouch but its presentation is contrasted by the iFi as mid-bass rich with a lower centre of gravity, even when its digital filter is set to ‘Balance’ mode. With this particular configuration of gear, I prefer the Nano iONE to remain part of the playback chain.

The AudioQuest DragonFly Black splits the difference and the DragonFly Red remains the pick of the bunch by a nose. However, these DragonFly’s aren’t rivals proper – they don’t do S/PDIF or Bluetooth. AudioQuest’s Beetle will be the Nano iONE’s most proximate competitor when it finally comes to market.

On bass weight, the Nano iONE runs the lightest of the three. Thankfully, the Final Sonorous III are long on low end action so it’s a non-issue for me here. OPPO PM-3 owners (for example) who put bass propulsion ahead of vocal clarity should keep this mind.

Want more of the good stuff? That ANC circuitry – it won’t turn lead into gold. Swap out your (almost-certainly-noisy) switch-mode USB wall-wart for a higher quality power supply.

iFi Audio offer the low noise iPower for fifty bucks but, yanked from its Sonore microRendu-powering duties, a linear Teradak U9 pushes 5V directly out of its USB output. Compared to an Apple iPhone wall charger, the Teradak adds a little flesh to bone (bass weight included) but also facilitates a more easeful top end, which for this commentator is a hallmark of better digital audio reproduction.

The Nano iONE’s broad set of successful application is impressive. Its ability to elevate the audible performance of a Macbook Air and a Sonos Connect make it a proper everyman hifi product. That it improves on the AURALiC Aries Mini (in key areas) and gets within a whisker of AudioQuest’s DragonFly Red lends it serious audiophile credibility.

Putting it over the top however is iFi’s smart decision to bring iOS-equipped Bluetooth listeners in from the cold. And a knockout feature like that sitting atop super sharp street pricing means a Knock-Out Award. Ka-pow!

ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-11 16:27

A big thank you to Ifi for loaning me the iOne for this review!

The iOne is a new, DAC-only device from Ifi's smallest "Nano" range. Measuring 10cm long and weighing only 122g. Supporting the same chassis size as the other "Nano" products, like the iDSD, or iCAN. This USB powered DAC adds Bluetooth connectivity to coax/optical SPDIF & USB, while also supporting both Apt-X and AAC for higher quality wireless streaming. This is also the first Nano Ifi device to support a pretty glowing logo on the front, which I hope is now a staple of Ifi devices. It's labelled as "The one DAC to rule home audio", but how do I think this copes with that statement?...

AUDIO FORMATS
The iOne supports a bunch of audio formats. Both DSD (up to 12.4Mhz) & DXD (up to 384Khz), as well as "Beyond high-definition audio" up to (32bit/384khz) PCM. This is the same support as the iDSD, due to the same DAC chip being used here. Although the iOne lacks a battery & amp by comparison, there are a few other features added to the iOne to improve sound. Figures state the dynamic range gets about a 4% boost (109dB vs 104dB) and the distortion (THD) has been reduced 70% (0.0015 vs 0.005). That's pretty impressive! You can read more about the tech behind that here. Just be warned, it's full of terms like 'GMT' (not the one in Greenwich) and 'Active Noise Cancelling' (also not the one you might think). For techy people though it could be very interesting.

Bluetooth tops out at CD standard (16/44), which is compressed (due to bandwidth and range), but the Apt-X really helps to boost audio quality (and AAC should do the same for Apple). The Apt-X is described as CD-like quality and I'm pretty happy with that statement. It really is pretty close! There were a couple of times where I could feel the compression, but it was slight and not often. The same cannot be said about "standard" non-Apt-X Bluetooth, which I wouldn't really recommend for audio enjoyment, especially over headphones. I didn't have any issues connecting to Bluetooth, just a couple of stutters in the first few seconds, but I did only use it with the devices close together and nothing in the vicinity that might interfere. NOTE: There is now an update that switches out the front/back plates with plastic to increase the range and reliability of the Bluetooth. Contact your Ifi dealer to find out more.

The difference of the pure DAC section over the Micro iDAC was a little bigger, but still small enough to make me tempted by the Nano iOne/iCAN combo, if it weren't for the power issues (which I will talk about later).

SOUND
Unlike the iDAC the iOne does not include a headphone amp. Since it's not an all-in-one device and can't be judged on it's own as easily, it makes judging the sound a little harder to pin down. I decided to compare it to the following three setups when playing music from my phone:

The Micro iCAN - with no DAC
The Micro iCAN - with the Nano iOne DAC
The Micro iCAN - with the Micro iDAC (purely as a DAC)

This simplification helped me to pin down the benefits of iOne and in that regard I am really impressed! Purely based on what it adds to the chain in sound quality this is a solidly performing DAC for the money! Adding in detail and space to the sound that the amplification just can't cope with on its own, when dealing with a cheap phone DAC (and amping twice of course). This was compared to using the iOne's Bluetooth sound, which I was very impressed with.

Now the Bluetooth sound was generally extremely good. However, there were a couple of occasions were I felt the compression and the felt a little lacking in depth. Switching to USB alleviated this. Being used to the iDAC made me realise that although the iOne couldn't quite keep up with that setup, it was very close (in most situations). So purely as a DAC it represent great value and versatility.

BUILD
The design of the Ifi chassis' is a fairly basic aluminium tube - with aluminium plates screwed on either end, which is a fairly common system. Their design is just different enough to keep things interesting and the addition of a glowing Ifi logo really helps things feel a bit more premium here (I just wish there was an off switch so I could turn the light out when not in use). When combining with other IFi devices they stack pretty well, but less good when combining with other manufacturers. Stacking does work with the Micro series (same width), but it's best with other Nano series units, like the iCAN.

The USB port is version 3.0, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for that (over USB 2.0). It doesn't need the extra data bandwidth or power. Mostly this just makes it seem more up to date and the blue port makes it look prettier.

CONNECTIVITY
Unlike the iDSD or their larger "Micro" series DAC, the iOne doesn't also contain a headphone amp, so it's a different animal form the rest of the companies DACs. Listening to headphones on a laptop you'll want to combine it with the (stackable) iCAN. This is battery powered, so it will work, but it can't charge via USB and thus could catch you out. Although the iCAN's 70+ hour battery is supremely impressive if it could share the iOne's USB cable to charge it would be perfect (v2 request :P). This also makes me wonder how long it would be until the convenience of bluetooth gets added to the Nano iDSD, where both DAC & amp are combined and the device is battery powered... Hmm :)

Adding the iOne to a home audio / entertainment system would probably have it surrounded by powered USB ports from a receiver or games consoles etc. however, using it to add Bluetooth to an aging hifi system might not be as easy to start. You would have to buy a USB power plug and a decent length USB cable. There is a cable included in the box, but it's only long enough to place the iOne within a few 10cm of a powered USB port. It won't reach anything from a power socket and it wasn't long enough to reach the back of my desk from the desktop PC, directly underneath it. Although I've amassed many USB cables over the years this isn't a particularly common type any more, so I do wish there was alonger one in the box. These tend to be needed for what you get them with (printers, scanners etc.) so you will probably will have to buy one for mains power as well as the plug.

The new RCA cables you get with the iOne are a nice change from the 'default' looking ones you used to get. I like the Ifi logos and they're well made. Tiny nit-pick - I don't mind funky colours but I wish they would pick one for all the cables to improve aesthetics. Actually I think Ifi could even sell their own custom cables for this kind of thing. Apart from the new glowing logo the cables are the most noticeable thing about the Ifi gear, sat on a desk at least.

FINAL WORDS
The iOne is great sounding DAC, bringing almost Ifi Micro level clarity and presence to a very small and cheaper package. The power, cable issues might trip some people up, but that'll be a minor niggle for most. Bluetooth adds a nice versatility to an already great supporting DAC. Combining that with higher quality audio streaming support for both Apple and Android is also brilliant.

For headphone nuts (not so interested in multimedia), like me you could argue that the iDSD makes more sense. However, pairing the iOne with the iCAN on a loptop for portable headphone use makes for an interesting combo by comparison. Yes, it costs a little more and it's two devices, but they're prettier, offer better sound and that sound will last much longer too (as it isn't so reliant on the laptop's power). Plus you get Bluetooth thrown in, for when you need it, too.

详细查看http://noblehifi.blogspot.com/2017/04/ifi-ione-nano-review.html

ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-11 16:36

Test iFi Audio nano iONE: Kleiner DAC, großer Problemlöser
Digital-/Analog-Wandler (DAC) gibt es inzwischen wie Sand am Meer, in allen Preis- und Leistungsklassen. Trotzdem findet sich hin und wieder eine Lücke, in der ein findiger Entwickler ein Nischenprodukt platzieren kann. Autohersteller praktizieren das seit vielen Jahren mit Erfolg und haben gezeigt, dass ursprünglich als Nischenprodukte geplante Modelle zu echten Trendsettern erwachsen können. Der SUV-Boom ist ein gutes Beispiel dafür.

Der iFi Audio nano iONE (deutscher Vertrieb: WOD Audio), um den es hier geht, ist auf den ersten Blick auch nur eine Art Lückenfüller, bloß dass sich die betroffene Lücke in der Praxis als ziemlich weite Kluft erweist und man sich fragt, warum nicht schon früher jemand auf die Idee gekommen ist, diesen Bereich abzudecken. Jedenfalls gibt es nach meiner Kenntnis zur Zeit keinen anderen DAC in diesem Preisbereich mit einer vergleichbaren Kombination an Funktionen.

Ok, bevor hier ein falsches Bild aufkommt: Der nano iONE ist und bleibt eine Speziallösung und wird vermutlich keinen SUV-artigen Boom erleben. Und doch könnte sich die kleine Alu-Box für viele Musikliebhaber als echter Problemlöser erweisen. Also, was macht diesen kompakten Wandler so besonders?

Bevor ich dazu komme, sage ich Ihnen erstmal, was der nano iONE nicht macht: Er hat zum Beispiel keinen Kopfhörerverstärker eingebaut und ist trotz seiner geringen Abmessungen auch nicht dafür gedacht, den Klang an mobilen Abspielgeräten wie Apples iDevices zu verbessern. Er hat auch keinen regelbaren Vorstufenausgang. Für solche Zwecke hat iFi Audio andere Geräte im Programm, wie beispielsweise den kürzlich getesteten nano iDSD LE. Der nano iONE ist "DAC pur". Allerdings mit ein paar netten Features, die ihn zu einem äußerst praktischen und klanglich hochwertigen Bindeglied zwischen Geräten wie Computer, iDevices, Streaming-Playern, Lifestyle-Speakern, Fernseher und analoger HiFi-Anlage machen.

Vor der Detailanalyse noch ein kleiner Hinweis: Die meisten Bilder zeigen den nano iONE in einer Vorserienversion, bei der die Vorder- und Rückseite aus Alu besteht. Im Laufe des Testzeitraums erreichte mich aber noch das Seriengerät, bei dem Front und Rückseite aus Kunststoff sind und ein zusätzliches Fenster seitlich implementiert wurde. Dies dient zur Verbesserung der Bluetooth-Empfangsleistung. Mehr dazu im Text.
Nächste Seite: iFi Audio nano iONE – Vorstellung
Weitere Seiten des Artikels:
1. Das fehlende Glied der Kette?
2. iFi Audio nano iONE – Vorstellung
3. iFi Audio nano iONE: Praxis und Klang
4. iFi Audio nano iONE: Praxis und Klang – Fortsetzung
5. iFi Audio nano iONE – Fazit
详情查看https://www.mactechnews.de/news/article/Test-iFi-Audio-nano-iONE-Kleiner-DAC-grosser-Problemloeser-166556.html

ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-11 16:52

来自crabdog的评论:
Pros - Versatile & easy to use
Solid Bluetooth
Tiny footprint
Detailed, lively sound
Cons - Provided USB cable is rather short

If you haven't heard of iFi Audio yet, then you're probably fairly new to the world of personal audio. Either that or you've been living under a rock for the last couple of years. There's nothing wrong with that though; I'm just alluding to the large presence the company has fostered within the community over the last couple of years. In today's review, we'll be taking a look at the nano iOne DAC to see and hear what it's all about. Let dive in.

iFi's products usually pack loads of features into a fairly small form factor (hence the 'micro' & 'nano' monikers). The nano iOne DAC is no different. This little Bluetooth DAC can add a breath of fresh modernity into an existing home system or computer rig and is a great way to upgrade a basic audio setup.

Disclaimer
This sample was provided for the purpose of an honest review. I'm not affiliated with the company and all observations and opinions here are my own, based on my experience with the product.

What exactly is the iOne?
First and foremost it's a DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter). How the iOne differentiates itself is with the addition of aptX Bluetooth, making it quite versatile. Now, it's not the only Bluetooth DAC out there; there are a few others and some have been around for quite some time. However, the iOne makes itself unique with its very small physical footprint plus some little touches, which we'll get to in a bit.

Package & accessories
Similar to what we saw with the nano iDSD Black Label DAC, the nano iOne comes in a white box, covered in a white, cardboard sleeve with the usual iFi styling. There's an image of the DAC on the front and some technical information on the back.

Beneath the outer sleeve is the white box, which is bare except for the ifi branding. Inside this box is the nano iOne DAC, a USB cable, 5V power adapter, an optical SPDIF adaptor, an RCA interconnect cable and some little silicone feet.

Build & functionality
The nano iOne DAC is presented in classic iFi styling; a brick-shaped chassis with a topside that tapers towards the edges. It's a sort of gunmetal grey colour, with ivory white, plastic front and back plates. This thing is really small and will literally fit in the palm of your hand.

On the faceplate are (from left to right):
Bluetooth pairing button
Input switch (Bluetooth/USB/SPDIF)
Filter switch (Listen/Measure)
The switches feel sturdy and have a really nice tactile click when changing the selection. Similar to other devices in iFi's lineup, the iOne offers two filter settings: Listen and Measure. The Listen setting adds a little shaping to the sound to make it more engaging, while Measure gives a flatter response.

When it comes to the input switch, I think that's pretty self-explanatory. You can quickly and easily flick between input methods this way.

Personality
One feature I really enjoy is the little backlit iFi logo on the front panel. It changes colours depending on the source selected and file format being played. The Audinst HUD-MX2 has a similar feature but iFi took it a step further by making the display large and personalized while the Audinst DAC has a regular LED indicator.

On the rear panel are (from left to right):
RCA outputs
SPDIF In/Out
USB input
That might not look like much but it opens up a lot of options for connectivity.

Whether you use Nvidia Shield, Google Chromecast or a 4K television, hook your system up to a gaming console such as the XBox One, PlayStation 4 or simply enjoy music through your smartphone, tablet or computer, the iOne is the one for you. Add it to your audiophile rig to push the boundaries of high-quality sound to a whole new level.
So, as you can see, the iOne can act as a catalyst to upgrade your existing products, or simply make them easier to use, especially when employing the Bluetooth function.

How I used the nano iOne DA converter
Audioengine HD3 desktop speakers: First of all, I hooked up the iOne to my computer via the USB connection and then to the HD3 speakers. But the HD3 already has USB and Bluetooth?! So why would I do this? The answer is simple really: Because I can!

In all seriousness though, the HD3's onboard DAC only supports up to 16-bit native audio, then it upsamples the digital signal to 24-bit. Not only that, but the iOne has native DSD playback in its arsenal. Due to the nature of the little HD3 speakers, the difference in sound was minimal but it was an interesting experiment nonetheless.

Wharfedale Diamond Active A1: Next, I paired up the iOne with the Wharfedale Diamond Active A1 via the RCA output. These are some pretty serious speakers and it was interesting to hear them being driven by the iOne. iFi's little pocket rocket did a fine job of feeding a good quality audio signal to the A1's wireless HUB.

Arcam irDAC-II: For the next test, the iOne was hooked up to the Arcam irDAC-II via a coaxial cable so I was able to use the irDAC-II's excellent headphone amplifier. This was quite amusing as the two devices have a lot in common but they also vary greatly overall.

What these have in common are Bluetooth connectivity and SPDIF input but the irDAC-II has a host of other input and output options, plus a built-in headphone amplifier. It's also much larger and more expensive. While the iOne can't quite match the sound quality of the Arcam it is still a very capable DAC.

Smarphone: Lastly, I tested the Bluetooth with my Android phone. Pairing is a breeze and happens very quickly. This is a great way to play tracks from your phone into your home system, without the hassle of hooking it up with wires.

Sound
At the heart of the iOne is a Burr-Brown chipset:

The Burr-Brown True Native chipset is a MultiBit DAC which represents the ‘best of the best’ chipset design. This chipset handles PCM and DSD natively, so the music signal stays in its original format all the way through.
The iOne's overall sound is one of neutrality and transparency. If anything it's a touch on the lean side. While it might lack warmth and subtlety, it has oodles of bursting at the seams energy and comes across as very lively.

One of the real strengths of the iOne is its excellent sense of timing, thanks to its Femto precision clock system which stomps out any jitter from the source by "creating a new stable clock de-linked from the source clock." This is really great for albums like GoGo Penguin's A Humdrum Star and in particular the more upbeat tracks like Bardot where the iOne shows its mastery of rhythm.

Detail retrieval is excellent and the soundstage is none too shabby either. The nano iOne doesn't try to win you over with elegance but instead, it's more like jumping up on the table and shouting "Let's get it on mutha f*****!" Having said that, however, the iOne has no issues at all with slowing things down, and in tracks like Window, it again surpasses our expectations with its ability to shift with ease from the melodic downbeats to the busy crescendo.

结论
IFI的纳米ION-DAC是一个技术奇迹。这个小装置里装了很多复杂的工程,虽然大多数人可能不会意识到,但他们肯定会喜欢得到的声音。

它可能无法与高端DAC从头到脚,但在199美元的情况下,你很难找到任何听起来更好的东西。IONS的优势在于它的多功能性和易用性,特别是包含了APTX蓝牙。对于高分辨率文件(32位/DSD/DXD)的支持在这一点上是锦上添花。

所以,如果你想升级现有的系统,或者只是想增加高质量蓝牙的便利性,那么nano iOne将是一个很好的选择。

这篇评论最初发表在我的博客上。跳下去看更多像这样。

ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-12 14:30

Skoro miniaturyzacja i wszechobecne wejścia USB spowszedniały audiofilom na tyle, że ani na gabaryty, ani na zdolność grania ze smartfonów, tabletów i komputerów nikt nie zwraca uwagi, to nie dziwi fakt iż obecność takowych fiuczerów wydaje się być oczywistą oczywistością. Niejako z założenia wszystko co pojawia się we współczesnych domostwach musi być małe (z wyjątkiem coraz większych telewizorów) i zdolne do dogadania się z naszymi nieodłącznymi elektronicznymi zabawkami opartymi czy to na iOsie, czy Androidzie. O ile jednak, przynajmniej do niedawna plątanina kabli większości przedstawicieli populacji homo sapiens tak w zastosowaniach czysto desktopowych, jak i stacjonarnych była całkowicie obojętna, to od momentu zadomowienia się w świadomości pojęcia „smart” kolejną obowiązkową cechą planowanych zakupów stała bezprzewodowość. Skoro bowiem jednym smyrnięciem palca można obraz ze smartfona przerzucić na TV, to czemu tego samego nie miałoby dać się zrobić z dźwiękiem. Dlatego też czujący zbliżającą się koniunkturę producenci w iście ekspresowym tempie zaczęli zasypywać rynek wszelakiej maści grającymi „z powietrza”, czyli po WiFi i Bluetooth głośnikami, amplitunerami i odtwarzaczami. Nie trzeba było długo czekać, by do peletonu chętnych do naszych portfeli dołączyło znane i lubiane iFi wprowadzając do swojej odświeżonej oferty urocze, należące do serii Nano maleństwo iOne.
Patrząc na iOne już na pierwszy rzut oka widać, że mamy do czynienia z przysłowiową połówką „normalnych”, czyli należących do serii Micro iFi-ków. Ten sam kształt korpusu, takie same krzywizny szyldów przedniego i tylnego a jedynie o połowę zredukowana długość. Jednak co nieco w designie tytułowego malucha odstaje od zunifikowanej sztampy. Na froncie pojawił się bowiem nie tylko przycisk parowania (Bluetooth), co i okrągły bulaj będący niczym innym jak interfejsem komunikacyjnym, który ewoluował tym razem z pojedynczej diody do postaci zalotnego okienka z firmowym logotypem, który w zależności od parametrów obsługiwanego sygnału i stanu urządzenia zmienia swoje umaszczenie. I tak magneta oznacza DSD256 (11,2-12,2 MHz)/DSD128 (5,6-6,2MHz), niebieska DSD64 (2,8-3,2 MHz), biała DXD 352-384 kHz, turkusowa (Cyan) PCM 176 – 192 kHz, żółta 88 - 96 kHz, zielona 44-48 kHz a czerwona brak sygnału. Jesli zaś chodzi o sygnalizację Bluetooth to kolor niebieski informuje o połączeniu, naprzemiennie migające niebiesko-czerwone podświetlenie o parowaniu a migające niebieskie o braku połączenia. Dalej jest już normalnie, czyli po staremu. Rolę selektora wejść powierzono trójpozycyjnemu przełącznikowi hebelkowemu a wybierka filtrów jego dwupozycyjnemu bratu bliźniakowi.
Ściankę tylną w całości zajmują wyjścia liniowe RC we/wyjście SPDIF (coax/optical) i port USB pełniący zarówno role wejścia sygnału, jak i portu zasilającego.
iFi Audio Nano iOne nie jest jednak li tylko odbiornikiem/strumieniowcem zdolnym komunikować się z naszymi smart-zabawkami po Bluetooth, lecz również a może nawet przede wszystkim rasowym i idealnie pasującym do reszty rodzeństwa DACiem oferującym zarówno wejście/wyjście SPDIF, jak i USB. Ba, w tym wątłym ciałku zaimplementowano również możliwość konwersji USB - SPDIF, więc jeśli komuś poziom oferowanych przez iFi usług nie pasuje zawsze może posiłkować się własnym przetwornikiem. Oczywiście wejścia iOne są separowane galwanicznie, więc niejako na dzień dobry możemy mieć pewność, że wątpliwych atrakcji w postaci brumień i innych szkodliwych artefaktów nie będzie. Jeśli jednak głównie zależy nam na łączności bezprzewodowej, to warto wspomnieć o dwóch rzeczach. Pierwszej, czyli zasilaniu, które zapewni nam a raczej ifi dowolna ładowarka USB i drugiej, czyli technologii Bluetooth, która zgodnie z zapewnieniami producenta ma zapewnić możliwie bliską CD jakość. Może nie wszyscy zdają sobie z tego sprawę, ale aby to osiągnąć trzeba korzystać z aptX, a kodek Qualcomma musi, podkreślam musi znajdować się zarówno w odbiorniku, jak i nadajniku a warunku tego nie spełniają np. urządzenia pracujące pod kontrola iOSa (wykorzystują gorszej jakości kodek SBC). Kiepsko, nieprawdaż? Jednak ekipa R&D ifi stanęła na wysokości zadania i znalazła wyjście z powyższej, zdawałoby się patowej sytuacji implementując do iOne kodek AAC, który już i-zabawki z nadgryzionym jabłkiem są łaskawe obsłużyć.

Przechodząc do części poświęconej brzmieniu nadmienię na wstępie jedynie, że dostarczony na testy egzemplarz był fabrycznie nowy, więc pierwszy tydzień spędził podpięty na bocznym torze, by bezstresowo się wygrzać, ułożyć i zaaklimatyzować w nowych warunkach. Dopiero po takiej rozgrzewce pierwszy raz pozwoliłem sobie na bardziej krytyczny odsłuch i jakieś wstępne obserwacje. Oczywiście nie omieszkałem przez dłuższą chwilę pobawić się transmisją bezprzewodową, która nie dość, że zadziałała od pierwszej próby i to zarówno z notebookiem, jak i tabletem zapewniając stabilną transmisję zarówno internetowych stacji radiowych, jak i zdecydowanie „cięższego” streamu z TIDALa HiFi. Stan takiej błogości trwałby pewnie dłużej, gdyby nie nieopatrzne przełączenie na fizyczne połączenie przewodowe (USB) i związaną z tym faktem … drastyczną poprawę jakości doznań nausznych. Nawet na tak komercyjnym materiale jak „As I Am - The Super Edition” Alicii Keys różnice były ewidentne i oscylujące na poziomie nokautu ze wskazaniem na zwycięstwo kabelka. Bezsprzecznie sugestywniej została zaprezentowana nie tylko przestrzeń, szczególnie w wektorze głębokości co i precyzja w ogniskowaniu źródeł pozornych i ich konturów. Po prostu przełączając się pomiędzy transmisją bezprzewodową i przewodową można było odnieść wrażenie, że jakaś niewidzialna siła raz stawia między nami a wokalistka jakąś lekko zmatowioną diafragmę a raz ją usuwa dając pełniejszy a przede wszystkim bardziej klarowny obraz dziejących się na scenie wydarzeń.
Epicka, patetyczna i spektakularna ścieżka dźwiękowa do „The Great Wall” autorstwaRamina Djawadi pokazała jednak, że jeśli takich autodestruktywnych sparringów się nie przeprowadza, to i „z powietrznego” odsłuchu można czerpać wiele radości. Skoro jednak zasmakowało się transmisji „lepszego sortu” nie widziałem powodu, by godzić się na kompromisy i dalszą część procedury testowej prowadziłem już po kablu. Wspomniany soundtrack najwidoczniej przypadł nie tylko mi, lecz i tytułowemu DAC-zkowi do gustu, bo ani gwałtowne spiętrzenia dźwięków, ani utrzymana w orientalnej ornamentyce gęsta i wielowarstwowa kompozycja nie robiły na nim specjalnego wrażenia. Poziom dynamiki i rozdzielczości określić można na nie tyle zaskakująco dobry, jak na tę półkę cenową, co wręcz wydawałoby się nieosiągalny dla znanej mi konkurencji. Tutaj nie było słychać żadnych znaczących uproszczeń, dróg na skróty i prób maskowania własnych niedoskonałości przenoszeniem uwagi słuchaczy na jakieś łapiące za ucho wodotryski. Nic z tych rzeczy. Co prawda generowanemu przez ifi dźwiękowi nie sposób było odmówić atrakcyjności i wręcz spektakularności, lecz całości daleko było do sztuczności, czy efekciarstwa. Tu raczej w grę wchodził zabieg delikatnego podrasowania mający na celu podciągnięcie osiągów współpracującego z ifi towarzystwa. Nie ma przecież co się oszukiwać – przy swojej cenie iOne w 99,9% przypadków będzie otoczony komponentami z podobnego sobie segmentu kwotowego, więc wszelaka pomoc może okazać się nie tyle mile widziana, co wręcz konieczna. Będziemy mieli zatem selektywną, choć lekko dosłodzoną górę, dosaturowaną średnicę i mięsisty a zarazem sprężysty bas potrafiący zdrowo załomotać.
Czy do pełni szczęścia trzeba czegoś jeszcze? Teoretycznie nie, ale … nie byłbym sobą, gdybym nie spróbował jeszcze jednego „myku” i nie uszlachetnił tytułowego malucha pochodzącym z portfolio ifi duetem Micro iUSB 3.0 z podwójnym przewodem Gemini. Doskonale zdaję sobie sprawę, że ww. „akcesoria” dość irracjonalnie podnoszą cenę zestawu, lecz z drugiej strony, skoro dziwnym zbiegiem okoliczności miałem je na stanie, to grzechem byłoby z nich nie skorzystać. I powiem wam, że w tym szaleństwie jest metoda, gdyż iOne nie tylko złapał drugi oddech i przysłowiowy wiatr w żagle, co niebezpiecznie zbliżył się do poziomu, jaki reprezentuje Micro iDAC2. No dobrze, w tym momencie nieco poniosła mnie euforia, ale było już naprawdę blisko. Otrzymujemy bowiem utrzymaną w tej samej tonacji muzykalność zespoloną z dynamika i rozdzielczością a niuanse decydujące o przewadze starszego brata wychodzą na światło dzienne dopiero na znanych niemalże na pamięć, wysokiej jakości nagraniach w stylu „W Studiu Koncertowym Im. W. Lutosławskiego” Hanny Banaszak, gdzie namacalność głosu wokalistki i sama aura pogłosowa sprawiają, że z biernych odbiorców stajemy się uczestnikami koncertu. Jednak aby to zaobserwować trzeba mieć możliwość bezpośredniego porównania.

iFi Audio Nano iOne jest mały, niepozorny, ale wszechstronnie uzdolniony i wyposażony równie bogato co szwajcarski scyzoryk. Mówiąc prosto z mostu i bez ogródek dzięki możliwości bezprzewodowej transmisji sygnału świetnie sprawdzi się wszędzie tam, gdzie konwencjonalne połączenia kablowe nie mają racji bytu i gdzie liczy się czas, lecz pełnię swoich możliwości pokaże dopiero po kablu. Nie musze chyba dodawać, że jeśli zaobserwowane zmiany podążać będą w oczekiwanym przez Was kierunku to choćby z czystej ciekawości postarajcie się wypożyczyć na dzień, bądź dwa Micro iUSB, bądź chociażby jakikolwiek podwójny przewód USB i przekonajcie się, że sposobów bezinwazyjnego upgrade’u iOne jest kilka. Miłej zabawy.

Marcin Olszewski

Dystrybucja: Camax
Cena: 1 049 PLN

Dane techniczne:
Obsługiwane formaty: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz PCM, 2.8/3.1/5.6/6.2/11.2/12.4MHz DSD, 352/384kHz DXD
DAC: Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC Burr Brown
Wejścia: USB 3.0 kompatybilne z USB 2.0, Bluetooth z aptX & AAC Codec, S/PDIF & Optical Combo
Wyjścia: Coaxial S/PDIF for USB/Bluetooth (PCM do 192kHz), Audio RCA L/R
Filtry:
- PCM: Measure/Listen cyfrowy (wybieralny)
- DSD: Measure/Listen analogowy (wybieralny)
- DXD: Bit-Perfect Processing, stały
Pasmo przenoszenia: 20Hz – 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz SR, Filtr Measure); 1Hz - 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz SR, Filtry Measure)
Napięcie wyjściowe @ 0dBFS: 2.05V (+/-0.05V)
Dynamika: 109dB (A)
Odstęp S/N: 109dB (A) @ 0dBFS
Zniekształcenia THD & N @ 0dBFS: < 0.003% 10k < 0.03% 600R
Impedancja wyjściowa: < 50Ω
Zasilanie: USB, wbudowana technologia AMR Active Noise Cancellation® (Aktywna Redukcja Szumów)
Pobór mocy: < 2.5W
Wymiary (D x S x W): 106 x 67 x 28 mm
Waga: 141 g

System wykorzystany podczas testu:
– CD/DAC: Ayon CD-35
– DAC/Wzmacniacz słuchawkowy: Ifi Micro iDAC2 + Micro iUSB 3.0 + Gemini
– Odtwarzacz plików: laptop Lenovo Z70-80 i7/16GB RAM/240GB SSD + JRiver Media Center 22 + TIDAL HiFi + JPLAY; Plato Lite; Yamaha WX-AD10
– Selektor źródeł cyfrowych: Audio Authority 1177
– Gramofon: Kuzma Stabi S + Kuzma Stogi + Shelter 201; Electrocompaniet ECG 1 + Lyra Delos
– Przedwzmacniacz gramofonowy: Tellurium Q Iridium MM/MC Phono Pre Amp
– Wzmacniacz zintegrowany: Electrocompaniet ECI5; Devialet Expert 440 Pro
– Kolumny: Gauder Akustik Arcona 80 + spike extenders
– IC RCA: Tellurium Q Silver Diamond
– IC XLR: LessLoss Anchorwave; Organic Audio; Amare Musica
– IC cyfrowe: Fadel art DigiLitz; Harmonic Technology Cyberlink Copper; Apogee Wyde Eye; Monster Cable Interlink LightSpeed 200
– Kable USB: Wireworld Starlight; Goldenote Firenze Silver
– Kable głośnikowe: Organic Audio; Signal Projects Hydra
– Kable zasilające: Furutech FP-3TS762 / FI-28R / FI-E38R; Organic Audio Power; Acoustic Zen Gargantua II
– Listwa: Furutech e-TP60ER + Furutech FP-3TS762 / Fi-50 NCF® /FI-50M NCF®
– Gniazdo zasilające ścienne: Furutech FT-SWS®
– Platforma antywibracyjna: Franc Audio Accessories Wood Block Slim Platform; Thixar Silence Plus
– Przewody ethernet: Neyton CAT7+
– Stolik: Rogoz Audio 4SM3
– Akcesoria: Sevenrods Dust-caps; Furutech CF-080 Damping Ring; Albat Revolution Loudspeaker Chip
详细查看http://www.klub.audiostereo.pl/recenzje-akcesoria/ifi-audio-nano-ione-art584.html#

ifi-audio 发表于 2018-10-12 14:41

RE: nano iONE

Looking for a mobile, portable DAC that can undertake a wealth of digital jobs? Paul Rigby is which is why he reviewed this example from iFiSome of you might notice that, on this site, there are some companies who occupy more than one review slot. Some might think that, to focus on a company in such a way is tantamount to favouritism and ‘a bad thing’. Actually, there is a good reason for such a focus which can be quite positive. In fact, there are a few good reasons.As a reviewer, I sometimes stumble across manufacturers and their kit, sometimes the company itself approaches me and, on other occasions, a third party might tip me the wink that there is something worthwhile about Company X.The subsequent reviews might actually reveal major problems with the company approach, design and overall strategy. At this point, you pick yourself up, move on and keep on looking. There are some companies, though, which offer seeds of interest that deserve further investigation. They don’t have to blow you away from the off, with a single product, just offer promise. Reviewing more than one product from these companies reveals broad themes that are often not visible after a single product review. Themes which can teach you a lot about how that company views hi-fi and sound in general. Reviewing several products from that company gives you an insight into how they think and work. This is a good thing for the consumer because it breeds confidence to all concerned, enhances company reliability, provides an insight into that company’s passion and also gives reviewers such as myself an insight into any wrinkles that needs to be cautioned against. Such attention can be allied to a company investigation, in fact. It’s often only after you dug into the murky corners that you really see what the company is made of… Again, this sort of revelation cannot often be realised after a single product review.Hence, not all of these worthy companies are perfect, far from it. As a reviewer, part of my job – in addition to giving you my opinion on the good/bad points of any one product – is to inform the company itself that Feature A, B or C needs tweaking, improving or dropping altogether (you’ll see one such example relating to this very DAC, actually, a bit later on in this review).All of this can be a shock to a hi-fi brand. Some outfits like to work in a critique-free vacuum and tend to think that their products are the very ‘best’ and beyond any form of reproach. Some believe that their products are faultless, expect top rated reviews and are actually shocked when any form of criticism deigns to fall in their direction. Part of my job is to throw a refreshing cold bucket of water over such companies.This overlong preamble might explain, to some extent, why I’ve been focusing on iFi products, of late. Partly because it offers its products at a realistic price, partly because those same products are feature-rich for the price but mostly because the company is intriguingly single-minded its hardware designs.Hence, iFi tend to target noise very specifically and over everything else. It sees it as a problem area to be eradicated. Noise, to my mind is the Moriarty of the hi-fi business and needs direct attention. There are brands out there that do not target noise, specifically. Only indirectly. These companies offer good designs that might eradicate a lot of noise but these designs do so almost accidentally, as it where, not by design. That approach worries me because such companies proceed in a meandering and inefficient manner. Companies like iFi, who do address the issues of noise directly, do a fine job and need lots of encouragement, therefore.So what do we have here? The iOne is lightweight at 141g and only spans 106 x 67 x 28mm so is truly a pocket DAC. Powered by a Burr Brown DAC chip with mains power via a USB port, the iOne supports PCM up to 24bit/192kHz, DSD up to 12.4Mhz and DXD up 384kHz. Including coaxial SPDIF, USB and Bluetooth outputs the DAC offers USB 3 input (with a short, supplied USB 3 cable) as well as Bluetooth with aptX and AAC support codec and SPDIF RCA. Finally, a circular display window lights up in an array of colours, depending on the source file type and its resolution. Hence, 24bit/192kHz PCM files trigger a cyan colour while DSD64 triggers a blue colour.Other features include a Bluetooth pairing button the front with a pair of RCA outputs to connect to a hi-fi chain.Finally, to tackle noise, iFi utilises galvanic isolation on the SPDIF port, Active Noise Cancellation on the power supply and a Femto clock to reduce jitter effects.SOUND QUALTYPlaying the 24bit/88.2kHz version of David Elias and The Vision of Her a singer-songwriter who sings the ballad with the aid of an acoustic guitar, I noted that the one thing the the iOne does not give you is the big, epic bass of more expensive DACs. That’s not a criticism of the iFi DAC itself but is said to make you aware about what you’re getting into when you buy a DAC at this price point.Within the price point, though, the iOne is impressive from the off. Firstly, the low noise details placed into the basic design pay off handsomely here as most users will find themselves increasing the relative gain to maintain a familiar volume, such is the removal of obtrusive electronic noise from the soundstage. That soundstage is both broad and elevated, Elias’ voice lifted higher than usual via the stereo image which was locked into place.The guitar pickings were beautifully implemented, the metallic nature of the strings being well translated and the transient attack of each adding pace to the music. While bass might not have been generous it was, on the other hand, focused and tight in its presentation. What bass existed was efficiently presented and well balanced in and around the mix so the music never felt bass-lite.Next, I flicked the toggle switch on the front of the iOne to BT to access the Bluetooth option. I utilised my iPhone 6S, switched it to Bluetooth and headed to the page of Bluetooth devices. I was about to reach for the iOne’s own Pairing button to initiate a Bluetooth connection but…no need! The iOne popped up on the screen. One touch on the name and the connection was made. After a couple of seconds in which the connection was forged and some minor stuttering occurred, the Bluetooth stream was steady, strong and error free.I played Marvin Gaye’s Mercy Mercy Me, streamed as a basic MP3 and was not surprised to hear an anaemic, crippled and wholly unappetising output from the stream. No fault of the iOne, of course, just typical MP3 fare. Within the severe sonic restrictions imposed by the lack of information on offer, the iFi provided a good quality performance. The balance was neutral with no harsh midrange brightness. Bass was present and never blurry or booming while there was enough space in and around the soundstage to allow the ear to hear a variety of instruments grooving behind the Gaye delivery. Gaye himself was recognisable and his demeanour both relaxed yet earnest. A satisfying and pleasing performance from this ghastly file format.Finally, I wanted to utilise the iOne in a slightly unorthodox manner. This small footprint DAC will find use hanging off computers and the like with mobile device streaming and powered speakers hooked up to it. It can, though, provide a useful upgrade for older CD players where the DAC, hooked up to the original transport, can bring new life to a CD-based hi-fi. Of course you need the CD player to have a digital socket to connect the iOne too.I used my Leema Essentials CD player to see how it coped. What I did quickly realise was that the USB3 power socket is the DAC’s power source and, hence, required a connection throughout. Because the supplied cable is short, this meant that I had to connect it to a laptop to keep it powered. The cable was too short to reach a power socket. If you plan to use the DAC for non-computer activities, budget for a long USB3 cable(a cable of two metres will cost £9.50) and a suitable 3-pin mains plug to accept the cable (around £4).I did raise this issue with the company and, to it’s credit, iFi replied with, “…a USB charger of 5V will come with later models.”Once properly connected, I played the dynamic electronica of Kreidler and their new album European Song.The iOne supplied an admirably fine performance connected to the Leema, being focused and precise. Lacking a touch of lower end bass but, for the price, performing very well indeed and what bass there was proved punchy and sprightly. Ideal for a £500 or less CD player as a DAC upgrade, then.结论对于如此小的占地面积,iFi iOne提供了丰富的功能和灵活性,为您提供了多种连接选择。无论你做什么插入这个DAC,你会发现一个中性和均衡的音质,由于其低噪音输出,为您提供更多的音乐。物超所值。视频漫步
享受围绕此设备的导览游,其中包括由发烧友创建的视频,并可通过以下方式访问:https://youtu.be/I5Qhrc1OYIY详情查看:https://theaudiophileman.com/ifi-ione-2/

网络巡查3 发表于 2019-3-27 19:27

你点了一堆举报,举报的是啥?

ifi-audio 发表于 2019-3-28 09:33

网络巡查3 发表于 2019-3-27 19:27
你点了一堆举报,举报的是啥?

我已经删掉了,他在这发送非法彩票网站链接。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: nano iONE